Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-10-2000, 08:44 PM   #1
DravensLady

Well..I'm in Dorns Deep....the Hall of Heros....I have what i need to defeat the Lich and have found the Tomb...BUT....I've moved ALL over that room and nothing is happening? Am i missing something here? The twit keeps regenerating on me...granted killing all the undead he's raising is giving me experiance but i could keep that going forever....What do i need to do to move on to the next step?? Any advice will be greatly appreciated *S*
Old 09-11-2000, 11:24 AM   #2
sibley

You need to get the phylactery from Terikan's tomb. I presume this is what you're referring to when you say you have the item you need. Take it into Jamoth's tomb. Jamoth's tomb is easy to find because there's a statue of Jamoth in front of it. Just click on the statue to see the identification, as usual.

As soon as you step into Jamoth's tomb carrying the phylactery, you should get a message that Terikan will bother you no more. And you should lose the phylactery from your inventory. If this is not happening, you are the victim of some new bug. (Be sure you have the right tomb.)

Once this is done, go back a couple rooms to the friendly cleric ghost. That room will have changed and the ghost will be standing in a different place. Talk to him and he will point out a new container in this room, which has a key you need to continue. It unlocks the door at the far end of the Hall of Heroes.
Old 09-11-2000, 01:05 PM   #3
DravensLady

Thanks sibley......found the room.....didn't think of looking at the statues. Went by what i read on here and was going around the third room on right like a crazed woman. It was the second room instead. Now all i have to do is try and figure a way to beat the 2 Bronze Golems.....so far nothing is working but i'm a determined old lady *L*
Old 09-11-2000, 01:19 PM   #4
Shadowblade
The Magister

bahh, those Bronze senturys are nothing for a good 10th level fighter/ranger/paladin, just make sure they dont get to your clerics and mages.
Shadowblade is offline   Reply With Quote