Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2001, 11:44 AM   #21
Lord Shield

Dave, I know the fight you mean, and that was an ettin, not a giant. How about lots of giant insect types? And I mean BIG, such as a game with Godzilla/Mothra/King Gidera opposition

Old 04-06-2001, 11:52 AM   #22
Hesperex

I would like to face off against a Balor a true Tanar'i.

------------------

My website http://hesperex.8k.com
Hesperex Freth: 1st son of Matron Mother Shi'nayne Freth, 1st house of Ched'Nesad. Weapon master and patron of house Freth.

Old 04-06-2001, 12:06 PM   #23
white heron
Manshoon

i'd like to see more Giantkin also,and the fabled Rust monster,and it would be cool to see a Roc and a Pheonix.

------------------
"Readier than a red cheeked maiden my friend!"
Old 04-06-2001, 12:43 PM   #24
Azred
Drow Priestess

For those who love dragons and those who love undead why not give everyone the best of both worlds--the dracolich! (Where is the Cult of the Dragon in this game, anyway?)

------------------
An intelligent mind is the key to the universe.

The most distressing thing about practicing magic is the fact that even the most learned sorcerers cannot accurately describe what magic *is*....
Old 04-06-2001, 04:18 PM   #25
Nex
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Killer:
no worse a thing in monty pyton the killer rabbit
heh the killer rabbit. I love that movie

Anyways, I'd like to see more big monsters. I mean as big as a dragon and twice as fast/dangerous.

I'd also like to see a single small animal, like a ferret or something, that had the power of a demi-lich. It'd be great cuz it would be something so tiny with a ton of power. (I like surprises)

------------------

-Nex, da Evyl Jesta
Old 04-07-2001, 03:46 AM   #26
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
I would like to face off against a Balor a true Tanar'i.

You will. And as for baatezu, none of the wimpy pit fiends, either. The True Overlords of Baator (the Nine Hells).

And if you're evil...you'll have to worry about Solars and such.

------------------
My name is Memnoch. And your name is...destined to be a footnote in the sands of time.
Old 04-07-2001, 06:49 AM   #27
Elhardo
The Magister

Anyone seen Willow! What a cracker hey!
What we need is that big monster with 2 heads, you know when he kicks the troll into the lake and a 2 headed water beast comes out! We need one of them!!! And we need more forset baddies! Like brownies and stuff, oh and tree men and forest goblins! And more drow! And Dragons!! AND GIANTS...Im getting excited....
A few Cerberi would be nice Devil creatures...
Old 04-07-2001, 07:41 AM   #28
Bristowe
Elminster

And don't forget proper six limbed Mariliths, get SIX magical weapons after defeating one!! hahaah fullon!.And driders too...

------------------
Yes indeed...