Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-12-2001, 06:26 AM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

We WILL catch the little punks!!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-13-2001).]
Old 09-12-2001, 06:32 AM   #2
Vampire

err.. but aren't they dead?

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 06:36 AM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
err.. but aren't they dead?

no, we will give them a trial, and have a huge ceremonial public execution where everyone on earth can witness the gruesome end of those idiotic terrorists who dare to mock on the face of humanity!

no, actually, we will catch them, woop their ass, and kill them right away.
Old 09-12-2001, 06:43 AM   #4
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
no, we will give them a trial, and have a huge ceremonial public execution where everyone on earth can witness the gruesome end of those idiotic terrorists who dare to mock on the face of humanity!

no, actually, we will catch them, woop their ass, and kill them right away.
But they are dead.... 250 you have to believe me. They died when that plane exploded... remember? Now take a deep breath and don't breath out haha...

Old 09-12-2001, 06:45 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I dont see anything funny

whoever is behind this, WILL pay
Old 09-12-2001, 06:46 AM   #6
Vampire

No seriously 250.. if it is a suicide bombing then aren't they dead?!
Is it just us two here?

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 06:49 AM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

I have no idea what to say...saw a dozen threads about this and just picked yours, 250, because it was at the top (I totally agree with you BTW)
I couldn't come online yesterday...I couldn't think of any words that can ever convey how I feel about this. I still can't but I just have to say SOMETHING to say how sorry I am... This is what I messaged to someone I know:
Damn I couldn't come online yesterday...I was so shocked by the terrorism in America I was literally sick. My boyfriend and I were going to go to Memento but we cancelled reservations. I was just stunned all night, broke down and actually cried once, then just sat watching the news... I still can't believe it has happened, and can think of no words to say on the forum...it's just too much!

I'm f***ing worried! Do we have any news of people living in the area? Is it correct Hugh was in the city when it happened? I just cannot believe that there are 'people' on this world, the same species, the same creatures as we, who have not a single grain of respect for human lives, who can kill like this! I really don't know what to say to all of you, except that I am deeply shocked by what happened, and all my sympathy goes out to you! This is such an unspeakable act, that I cannot even begin to express my feelings about it, I'm sorry. Just know I care and will pray with all my heart for all those who have been killed, wounded or hurt, and all of you involved.

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-12-2001, 06:52 AM   #8
Vampire

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Do we have any news of people living in the area? Is it correct Hugh was in the city when it happened?

From what I remember Yorrick and his family is okay, so is Moni's Aunt?
Cloudy is okay.

I hate the picture when they jump out of the window holding hands. It makes me really sick. I don't think I'll be having lunch today.

------------------
Old 09-12-2001, 06:52 AM   #9
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
No seriously 250.. if it is a suicide bombing then aren't they dead?!
Is it just us two here?

You don't actually think that the ones who ORDERED this vile act were in those planes, do you?? That would be far too easy...they just let their minions commit suicide and they themselves (or he himself *cough*Bin Laden*cough*)hid in some bombfree shelter. It's the way of the world, mate

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-12-2001, 06:53 AM   #10
Lioness
Jack Burton

We have got word from Cloudy, Yorick, and Conan, and they are all ok. Hugh's brother let us know he had called.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel