Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 03:08 AM   #1
Whisper
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Possible Spoiler
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Ok, I've been wondering around on that back-water pirate port known as Spellhold Island, because I can't seem to find Cayla's horn. I did a quick search through past threads and found the following advices:

- It only appears at night
- It's on the table at Cayla's place
- You have to do the quest within one day of receiving it from Searmon (or whatever the f--- his name is...)

Well, I went to her place (it's marked on the map...), at night, within one day of having received the quest from Searm...oh whatever that peon's name is...and I found nothing! Sure, I sacked the place once already, before my party crashed Spellhold, and there was no horn then, just as there is no horn now!

I am a dissident, I don't wanna walk around in some damp claustrophobic series of caverns otherwise known as the Underdark. It's not healthy for me, and it's not healthy for Boo. So, will someone please tell me what I have to do to find that horn, short of spanking my savegame with Shadowkeeper 1.4.0

Thankyou!
Old 04-09-2001, 03:17 AM   #2
Tnecniv The Silent
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler info to follow
Ok... if you sneak in to see here at night and she and her lastest lover aren't lying in bed your doomed.. the horn is on the table if she is there.. and some bad news for you and Boo.. your going to the Underdark like it or not...
Old 04-09-2001, 03:48 AM   #3
Lord Shield

Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
True, but the horn gives you access to another area BEFORE the Underdark with cool items

Old 04-09-2001, 06:36 PM   #4
Whisper
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Going to the Underdark for sure? Ahhhh, Boo is not happy about that. In fact he says Drow asses will now be liberally kicked. But what is the real difference between hopping onboard Saemon's new Ship o' Doomed to Sink, and going straight for the Gate in Spellhold? Yes, I would like to be spoiled, pretty please.
Old 07-14-2001, 02:39 PM   #5
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

Old thread but i searched and didn't get an answer to a question--
First os all.. i never met Yoshimo in the asylum.. i have a saved game of before i left the dungeon (with the aparitions), how do i get to kill him?
(He was used very little and should be in the copper coronet..

Another thing- i agreed to let Saemon take me, so i met him in the inn.. went to cayia's house at night got a dialog where she went to sleep... but everytime i take the horn, she wakes up and pirates attack!
I went invis, hidden in shadow, shapeshifted as a rat.. you name it, she sees me. The pirates are no problem, but will this affect the plot?

AND the BIG question is - ok i have the horn, but where so i meet Saemon now? He's not in the inn... maybe i have to wait for a certain time?
Old 07-15-2001, 01:38 AM   #6
Robin, Thief of Hearts
The Magister

Heh, I returned to the Copper Coronet from the Underdark to see Mr. Yoshimo. Gave him quite a turn.
In fact, he spontaneously seemed to ... explode... on seeing us.
Old 07-15-2001, 01:53 AM   #7
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeannada:
Old thread but i searched and didn't get an answer to a question--
First os all.. i never met Yoshimo in the asylum.. i have a saved game of before i left the dungeon (with the aparitions), how do i get to kill him?
(He was used very little and should be in the copper coronet..

Another thing- i agreed to let Saemon take me, so i met him in the inn.. went to cayia's house at night got a dialog where she went to sleep... but everytime i take the horn, she wakes up and pirates attack!
I went invis, hidden in shadow, shapeshifted as a rat.. you name it, she sees me. The pirates are no problem, but will this affect the plot?

AND the BIG question is - ok i have the horn, but where so i meet Saemon now? He's not in the inn... maybe i have to wait for a certain time?
Yoshi will only show up in the Asylum if you took him in with you; otherwise, he'll be where you left him.

IIRC, as long as you get the horn it doesn't matter.

IIRC, Saemon is with the ships in the southern part of the area.