Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2001, 12:00 AM   #1
Isis
Welcomed New User

Hi All

does anyone else have the same problem? In Dragonspire, when I jump off the bridge, I get stuck in the underwater passageway, and end up drowning. I have tried to jump over 10 times and drown every single time. I get to the hole that leads down to the waterfall and get stuck. It is soooo frustrating and makes me want to delete the whole game - but I've come so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2001, 06:34 AM   #2
Xignal76

You don't have to jump off the bridge - it's just a timesaver. You can go back through the tunnels and come back up by swimming into the waterfall via the river.

I've often gotten stopped at the narrow point in the underwater tunnel after jumping. I then choose my shortest character (under 5'5" if I have one) and then point my mouse cursor upwards, move forwards using the keyboard, and swing side-to-side to wriggle through.

If this doesn't work for you please e-mail me your saved game and I'll see if I can help.

-------------
Rick
Hints, Walk-Throughs and More at The WWHAP