Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-06-2001, 09:39 AM   #41
MagiK

Ya know I don't start many threads but when I do....I ask all the wrong questions [img]smile.gif[/img] Just my impression here...but the not in my name thing was starting to sound like a knock on everyone, troops, governments and whatnot but really I was just curious about it and dint mean to set off a fight.

Old 12-06-2001, 11:03 AM   #42
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:

I used the word campaign in one of the original senses of the word, not the gaming (and war) definition as a quest or clan gathering....campaign "a connected series of operations designed to bring about a particular result". Is this not the main purpose of this--to make visible your (and others) displeasure/non support of your government's decision to send troops? [/i].

Tracey put the tag in her sig off her own bat, because she wanted people to know where she was coming from on the war effort. I liked the tag, so I adopted it. Epona liked it, so she did. They are all individual decisions, made by individuals at different times for their own reasons.

You seem to be implying that we all got our heads together to take this course of action. We did not!

Like I said, chuckie egg, it just sorta happened....

Whatever.... No big deal.
Old 12-06-2001, 11:09 AM   #43
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Ya know I don't start many threads but when I do....I ask all the wrong questions [img]smile.gif[/img] Just my impression here...but the not in my name thing was starting to sound like a knock on everyone, troops, governments and whatnot but really I was just curious about it and dint mean to set off a fight.

Hehe, don't worry MagiK, no fight here that I can see... As far as I know, before you started this thread, it was just me, my sis and Epona with the Not in my name tag.

3 out of over 5000, hardly a revolutionary movement! [img]smile.gif[/img]