Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2002, 04:53 PM   #11
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

heh heh, we could all send him emails complaining.
I'm already picturing the letter...oh yes, it's coming to me now.
Old 09-01-2002, 05:30 PM   #12
DiabloRex
Elminster

Its gotta be a joke.

Why would anyone in all seriousness point out that their picture is at uglypeople?
Old 09-01-2002, 05:32 PM   #13
Mojo
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by DiabloRex:
Why would anyone in all seriousness point out that their picture is at uglypeople?
Maybe he's proud to be ugly?
Old 09-01-2002, 06:40 PM   #14
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

That Dude Has Some Proper Problems, And I AM Gonna Mail Him To Tell Him That He Needs Help.

Quote:

Jeans Are To Be Banned
What The Hell? I'm Wearing Jeans Now!! So Kill Me!

Quote:

I propose prison reform. This will be as follows:

Prison cells will be made smaller. I would set this to approximately 1/2 of their average current size.
Prisoners kept in their cells 24/7 (i.e. NEVER leaving their cell during incarceration).
Prisoners will only be fed bread and butter.
NO contact with ANY other human being during incarceration.
NO TV, medical care, or entertainment of any sort.
NO sunlight will penetrate a prison cell.
Disobedient or rebellious prisoners can be beaten by the guards as punishment.
ANY inmate that attempts to escape will be executed on site.
And That Is Just Wrong... Just Because You Are A Prisoner, Dosen't Mean You Are A Criminal...

That Guy Needs Help..... [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2002, 07:03 PM   #15
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

good reason's H-o-J i dont understand something at all about religion, it says love one another as thou would love thou self yet god cast satan (supposedly) into the fires of hell i mean thats hardly friendly is it?

not that i dont believe in god, well i believe in gods, i think that there is an immaterial realm (well a lot of them) and in their our natural thoughts and fears and anxieties take form, i.e a god of pain, a god of war, a god of famine etc.

also (man i go on and on and on) erm where was i,yeh how much of the bible has been changed over the 2000+ years of its existance? like god might be a woman, and their might have been 13 or more disciples but, gods got to be a man to show power and 12 disciples fits in with the erm i dont know cuz i dont read the bible but someone will know what i mean,

anyway ive forgot what i meant now so im going to watch Dogma to catch up on arguments against christianity,
Felix
Old 09-01-2002, 07:08 PM   #16
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Well I Did It, I Mailed The Guy, Here's What I Said:

Quote:
Dear David

I Saw Your Website And Read It Through Carefully, And I Must Say That I Have Come Out With Some Mixed Feelings About It.

There Are Some Issues That I Agree With You On, Necrophilia, Coprophila, Pedophilia Etc. These Are All Disgusting Things And Do Deserve Punishment, However, On Many Subjects, I Think That You Need Serious Help.

Homosexuality, Your Opinions On This Are Totally Wrong. Now I Am As Straight As You Can Possibaly Be, But The Way You Refer To Them As "Vile Monsters" Is Just Out And Out Wrong. "Women Must Wear Dresses" What The Hell Is That About!? What The Hell Do You Live In? 1830!? "Jeans Must Be Banned"? This One Just Totally TOTALLY Baffles Me, WHY!? I'm Wearing Jeans Now! What Do You Thing I Should Get For That? Life In A Federal Prison!?

The Theory Of Evolution Should Be Banned? What The Hell? Science Is Science! And You Cannot Deny That. Whenever You Get Sick Or Ill, In The Hospitals, What Treats You? Science! What Makes That Computer You Use What It Is? Science! Do You Belive That God Made Everything? And That One Day, In The Garden Of Eden, A Man And A Woman, Just Appeared Out of No-Where? *POOF*

"Oh Look Eve! I'm A Person!" Get Real!

"I'm Not Racist, But All Couples Should Be The Same Colour, And All Inter-Racial Marriges Are To Be Annuled?" C'mon Boy, You Sound Very Racist To Me!

But What I Have Serious Issues With Is Your Opinions On Prison.. Just In Case You Forgot What You Wrote, Here's The Quote:

"I propose prison reform. This will be as follows:

Prison cells will be made smaller. I would set this to approximately 1/2 of their average current size.
Prisoners kept in their cells 24/7 (i.e. NEVER leaving their cell during incarceration).
Prisoners will only be fed bread and butter.
NO contact with ANY other human being during incarceration.
NO TV, medical care, or entertainment of any sort.
NO sunlight will penetrate a prison cell.
Disobedient or rebellious prisoners can be beaten by the guards as punishment.
ANY inmate that attempts to escape will be executed on site."

Now, What The Hell Is This!? Just Because You Are A Prisoner Does Not Mean You Are A Criminal. "No Sunlight Will Penetrate A Prison Cell?" "No TV, MEDICAL CARE or Entertainment Of Any Sort?"

What The Hell Is Up With You!? You Need To Seek Counselling Seriously, And I Don't Blame You Whatsoever. I Blame Your Parents, They Have Obviously Brainwashed You With Religeon* And Brought You Up To Be A Zelous Single Minded Jerk. I Suggest You Get Off Your Computer There And Go Out Into The World To Anywhere Other Than School Or Church.

Click Here To See What Others Thought of Your Sight:

You DO Need Help. And I Hope You Realise This Before Somebody Takes It Out On You.

I Wish You Well...

Tom Kirk..

*I Am Not Against Religeon. I Am Just Against People Like You Who Follow It To A Stupid Extent

Oh And By The Way Felix, I Love Dogma, Great Film!!!
Old 09-01-2002, 07:10 PM   #17
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by FelixJaeger:
like god might be a woman, and their might have been 13 or more disciples but, gods got to be a man to show power and 12 disciples fits in with the erm i dont know cuz i dont read the bible but someone will know what i mean,

Felix
And The 13th Disciple Was Cut Out Because He Was Black [img]tongue.gif[/img] He Was Called Rufus [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2002, 05:55 AM   #18
LennonCook
Jack Burton

I agree with him on making prison cells a bit smaller; but half the present size ?? Maybe 2/3; but not half [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]
And what he says about homosexuals is just disturbing. Especially the bit about them carrying STDs
Old 09-02-2002, 06:15 AM   #19
Donut
Jack Burton

Bloody hell - I knew my banana, glass table and bus conductress fetish would get me into trouble one day! I'm going to the mental institute!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 09-02-2002, 06:17 AM   #20
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Ohh....I'm going to hell for wearing Jeans...Binks, try not to frighten him-someone like you must seem like the antichrist to that poor guy
I'm for giving him a goood...whipping [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]
(How many of you knew I was gonna do that?)

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.