Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-13-2001, 05:26 PM   #161
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas watchs the group with a bemused look on his face, he murmers circus antics too low for anyone to hear him, except perhapse the overgrown chicken but he isnt paying attention.

Since he now has his rocks and a wand the sorcerer sits back comftrably against the mast at the back of the boat watching the sun set. The sorcerer grins widly panning out listening to the various bards sing.

------------------
Old 07-13-2001, 05:58 PM   #162
Lord Shield

The next leg of the journey is restful and the weather has got a bit sunnier too. Viconia and the paladins have healed each other up.Theplan is to rest in Chalice before continuing to the Moonstone Hills

Chalice only has 1 small inn,but there is room in the church (which may appeal to the Paladins anyway). Skye thought he saw a shadowy figure during the night,but it was soon gone

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-13-2001, 05:58 PM   #163
Tancred
White Dragon

Tancred drowsily listens to the bitter display of curses on show from Skye and Ash. Out of his armour and huddled beneath a blanket, he watches the sky darken and night fall. Raising dead - even small avians - takes it out of you, and the Cavalier settles down to some rest.
"Good night, Karna - oh." Tancred ruefully looks over at his sword, arranged in its' scabbard, and with a small pillow of silk to rest the pommel upon. He watched it for some time, half-drifting between wake and sleep, eventually coming to the conclusion that giving a sword a pillow was silly.
He looks up for one brief moment at the quarelling pair, before slowly leaving the world of the woken.
Old 07-13-2001, 06:04 PM   #164
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

"I need directions on how to get to the citadel," Rhazor states openly, "the life of many depends on it." A tall, well-built man in scarlet robes and white whiskers turns to Rhazor. "Come with me, this way to the library." The two of them make their way down towards the back of the lab, where shelves upon shelves of books and scrolls lie. There, Calinstro pulls out a cased scroll. He pops the top off the case, and pulls out the scroll. A stench of ages circulates around them as the scroll is brought up. "Take this m'lord, and hurry to the citadel." The Sage hands the scroll to Rhazor. "Thank you my friend, I knew I could always trust you.." after he says this, he bolts towards the door.
Old 07-13-2001, 06:08 PM   #165
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Jabidas having got his four hours rest on the ship ends up prowling the village in the middle of the night. The sorcerer wanders into peoples rooms at random and puts numerous lizards he found down by the mossy bank into their beds. This is probably the dark figure skye saw.

The elfs mischivous side comes back again when he creeps into the chapel and drops a stunned but aroused skunk into the bed of the towns priest, the screams could be called a wail of the banshee so terrible are they. He runs out and all is in chaos as he watchs while invisable.

------------------
Old 07-13-2001, 06:30 PM   #166
Lord Shield

Lord Raptor and Viconia ignore the noise -unless there's fighting, no need to get involved. Viconia needs her splls, so LR investigates,sees the townspeople running around shouting, and pops out to help them quieten (using headbutts)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-13-2001, 06:33 PM   #167
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Ah Lord Shield you ruin all my fun, damn old people always cause trouble, I was inocently harassing my victims then along comes the ubergod and poof, people safe again.

------------------
Old 07-13-2001, 06:44 PM   #168
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Tracking through swamps, forests, and even through caves, Rhazor finally makes it to the entrance of the citadel. Stairs lead down into the earth, where voices seem to beckon him to enter. The walls are ancient, moss and weeds sprout out at every crack. On the wall is planted an unlit torch, Rhazor grabs it, and pulls out a tindertwig. He strikes the twig against the wall, and lights the torch with the small flame. While he walks he watches the floor, making sure he does not lead into any traps. The passage leads down into a room filled with statues. Each statue rests on a base with markings on them. All of the statues in the room once were great warriors of Evermeet. This is the Hero's Hall. Rhazor kneels down, checking one of the inscriptions. Slowly creeping up behind him is a massive Ghoul. Twice the size of any ordinary, and twice as ugly.
When Rhazor finishes, he stands up and streches his arm out, putting the torch in front of him. As he does this, that Ghoul that was making its way towards him walks straight into the torch's flame, setting the beast aflame. The Ghoul runs around the room, shrieking like no Ghoul has ever done before. Rhazor just stands and watches as the flames take their course. Slowly, the Ghoul stops and kneels down. In an instant, it hits the floor, burnt like charred nuggets. Rhazor continues his journey through the citadel.
OOC: LS, could you possibly help me with the dungeon a little? I don't want to have to do the layout and everything.. And I promise it isn't that large, about the size of citadel's you find in towns..
IC:
Old 07-13-2001, 07:16 PM   #169
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye, fatigued by her antics, goes and tiredly retires in one of the best inns she could find in the town.
"Maybe I'll go shopping a little bit later... after I'm more fresh." She wonders aloud, then leaves, after smacking Ash around a few more times.
OOC- Sorry, nanobyte, I normally would have been on, but I had to go shopping for crew camp. btw, everyone, I'm gonna be gone for 2 weeks, starting this Sunday, so someone will have to take over skye's "actions" while I'm gone. Just don't kill her, k? ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-13-2001, 07:53 PM   #170
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: Hello all... just got my e-mail working again so i finally could confirm membership on the board and i thought this is as good a place to start as any. :1ponder

IC: Meanwhile, deep in the bowls of the earth 3 rather dejected looking figures sit on a small rock formation surounded by the dismembered bodies of goblins and hobgoblins.

While the first figure tries, unsucessfully, to replace the sequins that have detached themselves from her robe. The other 2 warriors sit on opposite sides of a smaller rock playing cards and consuming beer.

A small halfling thief turns to the the imposing shape of the black armoured knight and after rechecking his cards finally speaks.
"Got any threes?"
There is a small pause before the dark knight responds.
"Go fish"

"You know, I'm not usually one to point the finger but this is your fault..." The sourceress bored with attempting to magically repair her garment stands up and faces the black clad warrior.

"I seem to recall that it was your dimension door that transported us to this rancid hellhole, which would make this your fault." he replies

"But you took my staff, so I couldn't succesfully cast the spell... again making this your fault."

"Yes but if i gave you your staff you would just teleport away leaving us back with those damn dwarfs." the anti-paladin gives an involantary shudder at the mention of the name.

"Well, admittiadly, that's true but at least *I* would be safe instead of staving to death in these tunnels forced to survive on dwarf bread and goblin ale which, may i add, you have been drinking in stupidly large quantities concidering that it's created from a mixture of rotweed and 4 of the deadliest mushrooms in this dimention." she adds with a mixture of comtemp and repulsion.

"I think your being very unfair", the halfing cherps in taking a brief pause from rearranging the remaining cards in the deck, "It has a very unique texture, and an unusuall aroma that distances it from the ales back home."

"What you mean like the fact that you can consume the ale back home without the danger that a sword spider will hatch in your gullet?" a moments though passes for all three travlers. "So, come to think of it actually very similar to the ales back home."

In a blurr of speed and a crash of armoured plates the black night jumps to his feet brandishing two massive dwaven rune axes, eyes alight with evil magic.

"ENOUGH", the caven booms, "I'm tired of sitting around, we need to take action, grasp our destiny, with our combined power we will make all who stand in our path tremble before us!!! As I speak I am already devising a plan so devious, so cunning that we will not only become rich again but also manage to escape the clutches of this foul dungeon forever.", throwing his head back he begins to laugh manically.

Also jumping up the halfling draws his blades and attemps to look as serious as a 3 foot tall man in bright green chainmail can look.

"Great idea cheif, I knew with your leadership we could pull through. Why it could be so easy, we could simply ambush a group of rich adventures traveling through the tunnels using my speed and stealth to harrass their spell casters, Delphe's powerfull magic to keep any more powerfull opponents contained and your amazing fighting prowess combined with the anormous power of the rune axes to crush any fighters that may be tagging along we could dispose of them all and then take all the gold and sell any valuble magical items. Why if it was *so* easy for a simple thief like me to come up with a plan like that then I can only begin to imagine how devistatingly cunning yours must be.

"Um... actually that plan does have a degree of merit, and might *possibly* be a bit better than my first idea."

Turning over the elven mage stared accusingly at the rather sheepish form of our anti-hero,
"One question, does your plan invole me removing any item of cloathing *whatsoever*?"

"Er... well, i suppose possibly in later phases you might be required to *cough* to expose a little of your anotomy", the iron hard stare of the elf forced him to direct his gaze at his armoured boots.

"Okay... I vote for the halflings idea, as A) He's not an idiot (just a moron) and B) He's not a pervert (just a drunkard)."

"You know Delphie you have a real attitude problem." If the warrior had been brave enough to raise his head he might have been staring daggers.
"Now, where do we find a large group of fairly powerfull but not godlike adventurers of mixed race and gender to ambush mercifully with the intent of repossing their equipment???"

OOC:Be gentle peeps it's my first time