Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-12-2001, 07:32 PM   #151
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Hallo how are your CARROTS, Wibbly wobble goes the jelly gigle gigle. The sorcerer comes back to reality suddenly, quite a strange plane he murmers.

Jabidas smiles at the old mage, gently watching old leathery wrinkles fold on themselves as the cavalier asks his questions. The Elf waits leaning up against an old oak for the trading part of this encounter, he has to pick up some much needed wands.

Finally they move into the tower the sorcerers eyes travel up to light though open windows, when the adventurers sit around a large table haggeling over goods. The sorcerer gets the ever fun laugh cautiously wand of lightning but ends up kicking himself over no cloudkill. He finds some interesting devices such as pebbles of magic negation so you cast a spell at them and throw and you get a null magic area. The sorcerer while interested in how they are created Know only a mages study would do it.

------------------
Old 07-12-2001, 10:06 PM   #152
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: A Blade doesn't really suit my character, does it? Doesn't he seem more like a Stalker? Is it alright, LS, if I change his class? Just act like he was never a Blade?
IC: Rhazor makes it back to the bar, just about the same time Lord Shield is closing up. "Excuse me, Lord Shield, I am in need of your assistance. I would require that you would teleport me to my hometown of Evermeet, it is very important that I make my way there." As he says this, he pulls something out of his backpack. What looks like a diamond, Rhazor hands it to LS. "Please carry this with you while I am gone, if I do not return in ten days, destroy it. It is vital that you do this, as it is my only way back if I become ill or injured."
Old 07-12-2001, 10:26 PM   #153
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye, after thanking the wizard profusely for getting rid of the stupid brooch, starts to wander around the room, avoiding certain people (namely ash, lord raptor, and anyone else who's a little bit still pissed off at her). Her eyes light upon a lightning wand, and she goes to pick it up.
"How much is this?"
Skye barely gets the words out of her mouth when everyone noticed what she was holding. Half the people went scurrying to hide, while the other half got prepared for the worst, and started to scream at Skye to PUT. THE. WEAPON. DOWN.
"Ok, ok, no need to get so upset, its not like I'm cursed anymore" Skye huffed, setting down the wand with a clang.
During this whole escapade, the wizard Yaztromo had looked on in confusion. At the mention of the cursed brooch, he spoke up.
"Actually, depending upon how long you had that brooch on, you migh actually, *cough, cough*, still be cursed..."
He trailed off, as he noticed everyone staring at him in horrer, some people in particular, who had felt some of the,erm, "effects" of Skye's curse. The paladin Ash rises.
"Skye, your sacrifice will not be in vain!" He states.
"Sacrifice, what sacrifice?.... Eeeeep! You get away from me with that sword...!"
Screams and crashes can be heard throughout the tower, as chaos reins.
"Silence!" the wizard yells, finally losing his temper. Skye can be seen hanging from a chandelier, with the paladin trying to grab at her feet from below. They both stop, looking up in surprise.
"I do, however," the wizard continues, "have a scroll that can help you."
Skye grabbs the scroll, and starts reading it.
"This thing doesn't make any sense!" she grumbles.
"First of all, you have it UPSIDE DOWN! *cough, cough,* secondly, you'll need to find someone who knows the language it's written in... unfortunately, I don't know what language it is. I do know it has something to do, with dragons, so you're in luck, maybe you'll find out on your adventure to the dragon you're looking for."
Everyone pauses, and looks at eachother.
Everyone screams- "IS THERE A LINGUIST IN THE HOUSE???!!!!!

OOC- heheh, and chaos was her name, o! ^_~*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-12-2001, 10:39 PM   #154
Nanobyte

OOC: Language of the Dragons is Draconic. Rhazor just so happens to know that language..
LS, nevermind, I think I may have an idea on what the 'power' will be that Rhazor receives from completing the citadel..

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 07-12-2001).]
Old 07-12-2001, 11:06 PM   #155
Grinch
The Magister

Ash looks over the trade tables of the wizard,purchasing some last minute sundries,potions of extra healing,torches,rope,a scroll case with scrolls of resurrection,restoration,and healing. He notes with surprise that one of the swords displayed is Flametongue,wonders briefly,how it got there and purchases it. He leans towards the wizard while handing over some gold coins,and jewels.
"Sir wizard.."
"Hmmm..yes?" replies Yastromo,more interested in counting the pile of gold coins than listening to the Undead Hunter.
"I perceive that thou art a man of means."
"I get by,what's your point?"
"It seems untoward that thou would have no faithful servant to tend to your needs."
"Well,I had a damn good crow up until.."He trails off shooting arch lich Wah a foul look.
"Mayhap we are in position to render one another a service."
"What kind of service?"
"We have a boon companion we are loathe to place in mortal peril by having her accompany us,and you are in need of a servant."
"You mean the cursed elf you were trying to bisect a few minutes ago?"
"The very same."
The wizard contorts his face into a dreadful grimace.
"Can she cook and clean?",Yastromo asks
"Like Martha Stewart."
"Well,I'll take her on,but only if she's agreeable"
"She'll be charmed I'm sure." Ash replies,smiling as he fingers his ring of human influence. Minutes later the party departs from Yatromo's tower,Skye waves from the door a happy smile on her face as Yastromo hands her a broom and mop.

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-13-2001, 01:06 AM   #156
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC-Argh! I'll get u back for that!
---------
"All right, lets see your cleaning skills, elf." Yastromo turns to Skye.
"Okay-Dokay" Skye says with a bright, *cough,cough* blonde smile. ^_^* (she's still under the influence of the ring, just fyi).
"I'll be in the back working on some new spells... can I trust you to keep working without me here?" Yastromo turns and goes in the back room before Skye has a chance to answer.
1 hour later....
*KABOOOOM!!!!*
Yastromo comes out hurriedly. He chokes and gags on the thick black and.... orange? smoke.
"What's going on here?!" He yells at Skye.
"I'm reeeaally sorry, I was just trying to use the vaccuum, but all the dust must have overloaded the system! Oh no, where are those bubbles coming from?! Aaah! I must have put too much soap in the dishwasher! I'll be right back!"
Yastromo is left standing in the middle of the now black and orange room, in shock. He looks up, as if asking 'why me?', then follows in Skye's wake of disasters.
5 seconds later...
A bottle hits the Paladin Ash in the head.
"Ouch!" He looks up, rubbing the back of his head, to see the now rerisen crow, who cackles evilly at him. It turns around, flying away as fast as possible. Ash looks at the bottle. Attached to it, is a note. 'Thanks for the elf! Here's your payment, she does SUCH a good job!' If you look in Ash's eyes right now, you can see the money signs in them. Ash pops the cork, and coughs as black and orange?! smoke comes out at him. He opens his eyes to see Skye in his arms.
"You saved me! My hero!!!" Skye smiles up at him, happily. Ash looks at the back of the note, and groans. 'I'm sending the elf back to you, new and improved! Its an attachment spell, the first person who releases her will be the one she will follow around, no matter what! Maybe by the time I find the rest of the pieces of my tower, I'll remove the spell.... maybe. ~Yastromo
Skye is dropped in the mud, and is seen running after the Paladin, yelling, "My hero! Wait for meeee!!!"
Luckily for him, Wah started to get annoyed by the rambling elf, who kept running him over everytime the Paladin ran infront of him, and took off the spell.
You can now see Skye running after Ash, screaming a stream of curses at him.
"Ah, thats better...." Wah states in satisfaction.
OOC- Bwahahahahaha! Gotcha back! By the way, the thing about all the bubbles coming out of the dishwasher? heh, that really did happen... accidentally put too much soap in. it started shooting out of the sink drain next to it! I can cook, but definitely CAN NOT clean..... ^_^;;

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 07-13-2001, 03:35 AM   #157
Lord Shield

LMAO!! I love the posts we have now!!

The notes Yaztromo had on Tunjuk were worrying. It turns out he's a THIRD edition dragon, not a pussified 2nd Edition one - and I hope you don't rely on the dragon to help you with the scroll

Lord Raptor managed to sneak out the Wand of Lightning - he figures it will be good for electrical enemas (variation of backstab, eh?)

After some repairs to the boats, all set out again, this time to Chalice (another small town, a frontier one effectively as it is last town before goblin territory). This town has a small militia and one church to Titan

Nanobyte: no problem - play whicever character type you're comfortable with

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-13-2001, 07:19 AM   #158
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

artemis portals onto the boat and sits down. "did i miss anything?"

OOC- wah you need to change your sig to one pic and 200 x 175 (or something like that)

------------------
Old 07-13-2001, 10:38 AM   #159
Nanobyte

OOC: I'm assuming LS does as Rhazor asks?
IC: As his eyes begin to take focus again, Rhazor checks his surroundings. He is standing right outside his hometown of Evermeet. LS was wise enough to know not to teleport Rhazor in the town because that could prove fatal. Rhazor does not make his way into the city though, instead he goes along the west wall, towards the back. There, he scales the wall, jumps over, and shifts toward a huge Alchemists lab. He seeks his wise Sage, Calinstro..
Old 07-13-2001, 04:30 PM   #160
Nanobyte

OOC: Normally, I wouldn't do this, but..

WHERE IS EVERYONE?