Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2001, 01:53 PM   #1
G.W.

Drink a potion of insight and get your wisdom high so you get all the choices for limited wish. Which wish is most useful/valuable to wish for, say, in chapter 2?

Old 01-06-2001, 03:57 PM   #2
Nebuchedrezzar

None of the wishes have a permanent affeect on the world. THey all suck really except the one which gives your whole party minor globes of invulniberilty. Much better to devote the slot to a delyead blast fireball.

Old 01-06-2001, 04:08 PM   #3
EasyL3

There's also the "adventure" wish. There's a quest in the game that can only be accessed through the limited wish spell. Just ask for "an adventure like none other" or something like that and you'll begin a new quest. I don't think there's anything too fancy that you find on it, but what the hell ...?

Old 01-06-2001, 06:05 PM   #4
NytesHalo

Don't forget about the magic item wish which gives you full plate +2, which is I believe the best AC armor in the game, but don't quote me on that. Still really killer armor nonetheless

Old 01-06-2001, 06:47 PM   #5
Ertai, Wizard Adept

I havent completed the game but ive seen in shadowkeeper a +3 armor (AC -2).

Old 01-06-2001, 07:29 PM   #6
satan

i think thats the cursed armor that gives you minus 2 on constitution and some points of charisma

Old 01-06-2001, 07:43 PM   #7
Ertai, Wizard Adept

There is one armor like this but i mean a normal +3 armor without anymore bonuses nor disadvantages. Its called the Armor +3 of the Deer (not sure, Ive translated it directly from spanish)

Old 01-06-2001, 08:44 PM   #8
EasyL3

Well if you want to get technical, the best armor in the game is the Drow Full Plate +5. It is AC -4 .. easily the best in the game. Except that it disintegrates as soon as you leave the Underdark

(of course, there's always ways around that)

Even characters that can't wear full plate armor can wear it too. My barbarian that can't wear any plate armor can wear the Drow Full Plate. It's awesome.

-"Easy"