Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 09-10-2003, 12:48 PM   #1
Azslade
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I am posting this to tell everybody and especially the people who put this website together. Thank you. I appreciate all the helpful posts and hints that have helped me to have a truly good experience playing Baldur's Gate. So thank you everybody I really truly appreciate all this forum and the people on it.
Azslade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2003, 01:05 PM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Thats what the forum is here for [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/offtopic.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] WELCOME TO IRONWORKS [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2003, 02:32 AM   #3
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Yet another lurker who turns into a poster

Welcome to IronWorks

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane
Old 09-11-2003, 03:17 AM   #4
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Azslade:
I appreciate all the helpful posts and hints that have helped me to have a truly good experience playing Baldur's Gate
i'll dodge the thanks having not been here too long but i agree with you i think - i know i've been spoiled a fair bit but i reckon over all its definitely added - until they let me play BG at work of course [img]smile.gif[/img]
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 04:06 AM   #5
Myrddin L'argenton
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
I am posting this to tell everybody and especially the people who put this website together. Thank you. I appreciate all the helpful posts and hints that have helped me to have a truly good experience playing Baldur's Gate. So thank you everybody I really truly appreciate all this forum and the people on it.
Everyone gives welcome
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
White wild magic graven in every rock, for the white gold wielder to unleash or control. The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant<br />\'Let no man be unworthy of the angel that watches over him.\' Steven Donaldson<br />Accept who you are.<br />Lord Paladin of the Most Noble Order of the Radiant Heart.<br />Walkthrough-online\'s new site<br />[url]\"http://forums.clankiller.com\" target=\"_blank\">http://forums.clankiller.com</a>
Myrddin L'argenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 06:04 PM   #6
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

WELCOME TO IRONWORKS!!!
[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2003, 06:10 AM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Thanks a lot, and welcome to Ironworks!! BTW, the BG1 webarea is getting a much needed update and total webdesign upgrade! It's almost up now!!

More goodies coming soon!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote