Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 09-14-2004, 08:59 AM   #1
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

... and in the latest news from the wilds of Ishad N'ha-ha-ha, rumor has it that local itinerant wander Jathil has finally met his match and his fate. As many of our loyal readers know, Jathil has been wandering for a long time, searching for a lost graveyard. Sadly, in spite of his insistent efforts at sticking his nose into everyone's business ("Pardon a moment, traveller"), he has never been able to see past the end of it, thanks to the rogue pixies in Ishad N'ha who swiped his glasses long ago. Should they be returned, the pixies will no longer be barred from establishments in the city.

Apparently, Jathil turned a corner in the wilds and came across a fierce battle between several adventurers, a pack of worgurs, and a handful of mountain spiders. As Jathil went to talk to everyone around, one of the adventurers let loose with a firestorm spell, and Jathil, surrounded by worgurs, was in the middle of it. All that was left was a pile of scrolls, messages to Jathil from the Ishad N'ha temple. Unfortunately, since his glasses were not available, Jathil was not able to read the scrolls, which would have told him that the graveyard was no longer needed and he could return.

The Ishad N'ha district attorney's office is now considering manslaughter charges against the pixies. The band of adventurers has been exonerated, but warned by the local constabulary to be careful in town, and encouraged to move on to another town.... somewhere... anywhere...

*editor's note* so be careful out there... that could certainly bogart a quest for you
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 09:54 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

LOL!!!!

Never seen that one happen!! Those must be asbestos scrolls to have survived!
Old 09-14-2004, 10:19 AM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'd never seen it happen either... fortunately I had already delivered all the scrolls (and gotten the Arcane Void trait).

Hmmm... I wonder if Torin....

I feel a dark side game coming on next... I haven't given in to the dark side in a while.
-+-+-+
Old 09-14-2004, 10:32 AM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

hehehehe

You'll have to report back to us on developments!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 10:35 AM   #5
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I'll have to finish this game first... in the middle of Ishad N'ha, and just got a ranger with fletchery (who's now a ninja, making four in the party). One barbarian and a warlock complete the mix... and once we finish the boogre caves, the barbarian will change classes.

But then... ah, THEN we shall see what the dark side has to offer...
-+-+-+
Old 09-14-2004, 10:44 AM   #6
bsftcs
Red Dragon

If we had had parchment of that making centuries ago we would not have had to mourn the loss of so many great manuscripts.
Old 09-14-2004, 09:03 PM   #7
Taski
The Magister

hrhr...nice one, B.

...now your warrant of apprehension hangs besides mine for killing unarmed trees
Taski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 10:12 PM   #8
So So
Zhentarim Guard

LOL... and Bungleau... darkness calls...

"Darkness called... but I was not home... so he had to leave a message"... from Warcraft III... demon hunter... [img]tongue.gif[/img]