Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 06-04-2000, 05:06 PM   #1
Quistis

I agree, we need more D&D monsters like bug bears and orcs. That would be so cool. And i agree about the horses, you should be able to ride one. And vampires would be good too.
It would also be good if we could write what we anna say, but I'm straying from the point here, new monsters would be cool, like the idea of a cyclops.
Old 06-12-2000, 11:08 AM   #2
Opus

From the info they've given there are new ones, and large at that. Hook Horrors haven't been mentioned, but would be a challenge. Not looking forward to mind flayers at all. Vampires - maybe you can make them in a NWN module.
Old 06-15-2000, 01:03 PM   #3
Coolio

I read an article on IWD and heard they weren't going to put mind flyers in the game but that they were going to be in BGII.
Old 06-27-2000, 12:47 AM   #4
para

According to the hint book (which has been out a few days) there will be a whole bunch of undead, Goblins, salamanders, giants and it looks like they've finally put a "dragon" into a D&D game...(I was starting to wonder why they call it D&D anymore)...it looks like it will be a pretty good "dungeon crawl"...GOOD!!!
Old 06-28-2000, 07:47 PM   #5
Nick

Yeh new monsters would be brilliant.I think some of the older D&D monsters should be brought back.Does anyone remember those Owlbears?Anyway I think the addittion of the Giant enemies is really cool.I cant wait to get my hands on one of those Ettins!
Old 07-04-2000, 09:53 PM   #6
Argonus

NO MIND FLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 07-04-2000, 10:35 PM   #7
Ziroc

In paper D&D Mind Flayers are EXTREMLY hard to kill. In Eye of the Beholder it was done very oddly.. your whole party could be frozen/stunned yet I could walk away

I was hoping to see some Purple Worms, or even a Rust Monster.. I remember Making all kind of monsters for Unlimited Adventures.. ah, the good old days!

Dan