Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-19-2000, 05:04 PM   #1
drezden

I just read somewhere that in order to make the Crom Faeyr I need a scroll that you get by killing the Shadow Dragon in the temple. Well I got the stone to go around him (didn't know you needed something like this scroll or I would have killed him) and now I'm not sure I can go back (since the temple totally changed after I killed the shade lord). Does anyone know if I can go back? and does anyone know what the code for the scroll is? (in case I just don't feel like going back to the temple) Thanks.

Old 12-19-2000, 08:26 PM   #2
Armisael

I'm pretty certain only the outside of the temple changes. Go back in, the dragon should still be there.

Old 12-20-2000, 09:22 AM   #3
drezden

Well I did go back and when I walked back into temple I went right to Shadow Dragon - convenient. And I must say after following various pieces of advice - he was easy to kill. Here quickly is what I did:

1. Cast all protection/enhancement spells/potions you can.
2. Summon monsters and/or elementals - but keep these close to you at first. I summoned a Wyvern behind the dragon and he just turned around and blasted him to death before he even materialized. But he didnt touch Jaheira's 2 Fire Elementals next to us.
3. Spread party all around the dragon (so that area spells and breath dont wipe out a bunch of you should worst come to worst).
4. Cast Magic resistance on dragon - he won't attack.
5. I then used 6 magic missile spells (spell trigger 2 each x 3 characters (Jan, Aeire amd my own) and Jaheira case insect plague. I had my 2 tanks attack along with fire elementals - but from all different directions.
6. repeat step 5 until dead lol

He died very quickly - 2-3 rounds - magic missiles did him in fast - he also attacked the elementals so that my party barely had a scratch.