Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2002, 02:19 AM   #1
Archon Devangilous
The Magister

i was walking past a bookshop in the city when i saw a new book in the seeker series

now i find out that theres a 7th book as well
can peoples tell me what six and seven are like cos i loved the first part of the series
Old 03-05-2002, 04:09 AM   #2
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

The sixth book, Faith of the Fallen, is very good, actually one of my favourites.

The seventh book, Pillars of Creation, I did like as well. BUT Richard, Kahlan, Zedd... play a very secondary role in the book. The heroine of the Pillars of Creation is an entirely new character. That has disappointed many fans,... not me though.

There is actually an eighth book, called Debt of Bones, it is a prelude to the Sword of Truth series, it takes place when Zedd and Adie were young.

Hope it helps,
Old 03-05-2002, 08:41 AM   #3
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

I have written a short review here if you are interested

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 09:57 PM   #4
Saltheart Foamfollower
Manshoon

Debt of Bones is based on the short story he wrote a few years back that was included in an anthology of other good writers. I would like to see how he fleshes out the short story into a novel. The short story is all about the barrier that Zedd created to separate the realms.