Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-13-2001, 06:59 PM   #1
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

maybe himself! excuse me if this is old news, but I never say it anywhere and boy was I happy to discover it. Died 20 straight until i did this ...

Ok what you do is surround your party to where the guy will pop up but leave one guy at the tomb. Than right BEFORE you open it you have to HAVE A DRUID or CLERIC cast harm and when he's done, open the sarcoughphagus (Sp?). Than you right before he opens a dialogue, hit him, and you MUST hit him or else he'll bring up the other guys. Than once you hit him on the first try, he'll have 1 health and all you have to do is have 1 out of the 5 other party members (maybe pets too) hit him and poof, he's dead .

O well...
Old 10-13-2001, 07:14 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

Harm is just over powered. but those liches are not. have you seen the true stats for a liche . they are somewhere on this board. very scary.

personally i just wallop him with the staff of rynn etc till hes dead. um, more dead.
Old 10-13-2001, 07:24 PM   #3
Barloc
Zhentarim Guard

I wouldve done that, but everytime he gos into the other form, he casts finger of death or whatever and kills me. I'm a berserker so i don't have to worry bout the maze or imprison. O wait, I think I might have been able to use one of the cleric spells that protects you against death spells...