Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 08:50 PM   #31
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Sure, if she gets back on hehe.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-09-2001, 08:57 PM   #32
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: Thanks Just to be more precise, I need to squeeze in 2 more posts before everyone barges in. And I'll take over the role of Meldrin for a while. Hope that's ok with everyone.)
Old 10-09-2001, 09:00 PM   #33
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: You want to know what I find very funny about this turn of events? In real life I always get seasick... Went on vacation in Hawaii a few years ago, went on my FIRST boat ride. 6 HOURS! Spilled my guts over the whole boat. OK here we go... I'll try to stretch this out for ya Mistral.)

~She grins at Deiter, lowering her hand. Her eyebrow raises as she gives him a look that says 'what do you think YOU'RE doing?'. She crosses her arms 'cross her chest and stretches her neck to look at the full moon, in an attempt to torture him.~
Old 10-09-2001, 09:11 PM   #34
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-Deiter looked from Killing Spree to the full moon. The moon seemed to call to him as he stared at it. For a minute all he could see was the silver light coming off of it. Something hit the side of the boat and brought him out of his thoughts of the moon. Shakeing his head slightly as if to clear it, he looked back up at the moon but the clouds had covered it."That was weird." Deiter said to himself then looked back at Killing Spree.-

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-09-2001, 09:16 PM   #35
mistral4543

(ooc: Fortunately, I don't ride on boats that often... come to think of it, I can only distinctly remember riding on a 6-hour cruise once. Lots of food and I did feel queasy. Anyway, here goes...)

"Thank goodness for your quick reaction!" Mistral smiles gratefully at the intruder who had begun chanting in the background. The latter nods absent-mindedly, her attention focused on the immobile Fabian. Murmuring to herself, "I was afraid it'd come to that… thank heavens I was eavesdropping on them."

Finally, the hold spell wears off and Fabian comes out of his trance. Gazing wildly about, he cries, "Why did you stop me?" ~ Glares accusingly at the intruder ~ "This was the best chance to end my living hell; you know that well enough, Delphine." ~ He looks away, his handsome features marred by bitterness ~ "After all, you cast that spell on me."

Delphine gazes at him, her emerald green eyes dancing merrily. "It is precisely why I stopped you, Fabian. I did cast a spell on you… but not as instructed by Serephine. It was merely a permanent Bless spell. It was easy, since none of you are knowledgeable in the art of priest spells… and I did that only because you were always so kind to me. Know this, Fabian - your own fear has enslaved you. For do not forget that you have never tried once to leave Serephine, nor take your own life."

Hope dawns on Fabian's face and he turns joyously to her: "Swear you're telling the truth!"

"Do I really need to?" Delphine asks, her silvery voice ringing with laughter.

Mistral watches them, already thinking of a plan for them to escape.
Old 10-09-2001, 09:23 PM   #36
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~She looks to the side, her eyes now a forboding gray.~ "Indeed." ~She draws out the word, curious as to what had happend. Inquisitavely she peers over the deck rail, eyes piercing the darkness for outcroppings of jagged rock. She shrugs, turning back to Deiter.~ "That's ooo..." ~She isn't allowed to finish her sentence as a more severe version crashes against the ship and she is tossed overboard. She clings desperately to a net hanging onto the side of the boat. Though she knew well enough water was no threat with her heritage, the growing waves scared her considerably.~ "Deiter!!" ~She grips the thick rope tightly, shuddering as the icey waters of the sea of swords rolled against her.~
Old 10-09-2001, 09:32 PM   #37
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

-"Killing Spree!" Deiter quickly ran over to the side of the boat. Leaning over the railing he griped her hands and started to pull her up.-

------------------

Old 10-09-2001, 09:40 PM   #38
mistral4543

(ooc: THANK YOU! The next time I post will be when the group arrives in the throne room of the palace, and Meldrin gives a short speech.)

Mistral gazes out of the window, remembering the hurried departure of Fabian and Delphine. The three of them had located the ship which had borne Mistral and Fabian here; the heavens had been merciful enough to render it still usable and Fabian - flashing a multi-coloured crystal at the scythe ornament - had activated the ship once more. The whirlpool had then spiralled the ship upwards again, transporting them to a new life. Godspeed, my friends, and may you flee to lands where Serephine will never find you.

It was ironic how they had become friends only to part immediately after. Pensively, Mistral strokes the gentle bulges in her robe ~ "Delphine has certainly been very generous. These potions and scrolls will come in useful someday… if I manage to leave alive."

Please, Larry, Deiter and Killing Spree… find me! I promise never to be so childish again.” ~ Shudders at a sudden thought ~ “What if you've forgotten about me by now?

Well, at least I’ve a full name now. Mistral Brightblade. I like the sound of that! And, I do have a family blade, though it seems I do not have the fortune to own it. ~ Twirls a raven black curl with her slender finger, once again wondering just how much time has really passed in the world above this one. ~

"It is time, Mistral. They've come" Meldrin teleports in, and grabbing her, teleports themselves into the throne room.
Old 10-09-2001, 09:47 PM   #39
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Her muscles tremble, threatening to give way. Her stinging eyes look up at Deiter pleadingly, unable to speak as she focuses her energy to getting back on deck.~
Old 10-09-2001, 09:48 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry hears screaming and comes out from his cabin.

What in the world is going on! K. Spree! Deiter! Where are you!

Larry sees Deiter reaching over the side of the ship, and it was obvious of what the problem was...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I am coming! Hold OOOONNNNN!!

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-09-2001).]