Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-29-2001, 04:02 PM   #31
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Err, can the bartender/waitress recomend anything for a soar throat, a hurting noose, knees that are battered and bruised, well the rest too.. An extra strong espresso perhaps?

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-29-2001, 04:03 PM   #32
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
What's a cache size???
BTW, 'romey, how's the story coming along? I replied to your e-mail.

the standard is now 450, thats what me and Jafin are using... however, if someone is unable to do this, we'll hafta go back down...

and i would also like to highlight pages 3&4 for good reads in old cafe... some very good topics there, ya know!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-29-2001, 04:04 PM   #33
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Err, can the bartender/waitress recomend anything for a soar throat, a hurting noose, knees that are battered and bruised, well the rest too.. An extra strong espresso perhaps?

So whats going on in here??

------------------

Be vevvy qwiet..I´m hunting wabbits...
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 09-29-2001, 04:04 PM   #34
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Here! *cunjures one*

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-29-2001, 04:04 PM   #35
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

BTW, 'romey, how's the story coming along? I replied to your e-mail.

It's comming along well... though this installments going to be a LOT larger than the first in terms of size. So many ideas to incorporate!

But I worked out the structure of the plot and most of the characters (including a certain red-haired one ) so it should come along a lot quicker.

I dunno if i'll post it here, since it'll take up a lot of room in the end. Might just ask who wants to read it and send it to them by email.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 04:05 PM   #36
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Am I in it?

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 04:05 PM   #37
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i'll read it romey! you're already gonna proofread my next book, right? (oh bloody hell, i gotta send you what i already have!)

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-29-2001, 04:06 PM   #38
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Okay, one cheeseburger for waverider, and...

Quote:
Originally posted by WOLFGIR:
Ouch! What did you do? Well, I have some bandages for your knees, an espresso (or a mild tea if you prefer ) and some cough drops for your throat. Anything else?

------------------

Kazara

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Guardian of the Temple of Aerie (specialized in GenCon and BG)
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Old 09-29-2001, 04:06 PM   #39
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Nice poem SS4!

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 04:06 PM   #40
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
I would highlight page three and four as perticularly good reads...
The cafe's like a magnet to us caffine addicts you know.... only place we can satisfy our craving.

Damn straight Jerome

------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 09-29-2001).]