Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2005, 08:44 PM   #1
Krull
Zhentarim Guard

If you look at his character record it says he has android immunities. I've checked the manual but cannot find what they are.

Looking at his magic resistance his mental resistance is 100 and in the red so assume he's immune to mental spells?

Could someone tell me please?

Thanks.
Krull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 07:48 AM   #2
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Naa, he can go insane, e.g... you should DEFINITELY enjoy his insane laugh, it's hilarious [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers
Philipp
Old 03-31-2005, 06:17 AM   #3
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

As far as I know, 'Android immunities' just means he has the same immunities as other androids: the same ones you see when you right-click on Savant Troopers, etc.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:28 PM   #4
Krull
Zhentarim Guard

DT

I think you've got it. Of course, how simple, as the best solutions are, click on one of the savant troopers/slashers/beserkers. Thanks!
Old 03-31-2005, 10:12 PM   #5
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

Just thought of this: try dismissing him from the party, right-clicking on him, then adding him back to the party again. Never tried that in the game, but it should work.

As Pyrates mentioned, he definitely can go insane. In one battle he ran amok and almost obliterated my poor little fairy monk before I restored his sanity.

But all in all, I liked having him in the party. No magic, but a very effective fighter. And I liked a lot of his comments.
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 01:30 AM   #6
Silpion
Dungeon Master

There is a hidden android immunity: RFS-81 is waterproof, he can't drown.
Silpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 07:57 AM   #7
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Now THAT is interesting. Makes me wonder how you found out *G*

Anyway, is there any location you can reach that way you couldn't with a normal party?

Cheers
Philipp
Old 04-01-2005, 08:44 AM   #8
Silpion
Dungeon Master

It's just like a built-in scuba gear. The only effect is that he can keep his two rings/amulets while under water.

[ 04-01-2005, 08:45 AM: Message edited by: Silpion ]
Silpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 09:19 AM   #9
Krull
Zhentarim Guard

For those who are interested I checked out some Savant Gunners and Savany Minions who both have the same immunities, namely immunity to Disease, Poison, Nausea, Irritation, Fear and Sleep. Oh, and water!

Thanks all.
Old 04-02-2005, 12:10 PM   #10
Pyrates
Drow Warrior

Ahh, forgot about the scuba gear, I haven't played for some time...

Cheers
Philipp