Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2001, 07:09 PM   #1
Kaleban
Manshoon

Read a couple of those posts and not one of them mentioned Mazzy!

Come on people, she's da bomb! The slightly arched eyebrow, full lips, and near-perfect facial proportions compared to the rest (Imoen scarred, Jaheira and Viconia seem to have got their inspiration from Picasso, etc.) and she's got a rad do!

I don't know who the portrait artist(s) were, but the positioning of the eyes especially on Aerie and Jaheira are horrible. Cock your head to the left when you look at Jaheira, her right eye is a 1/2 inch (proportionately) closer to her nose, as well as being noticeably higher than the left eye on the face. Aerie's ears are lopsided, and she looks malnourished.

I say, go for Viconia, it works well as a plot point no matter your alignment, since Neutral Evil isn't terrible (Evil cavorts with evil, good sees the possibility of redemption) for your romance, but pine for Mazzy!!!
Old 10-12-2001, 07:18 PM   #2
daeomer
Manshoon

Dude you are so right! I thought I was the only one. Although Imoen is equal to Mazzy in appearance in my mind, Jaheira and Aerie are totally disproportioned and weird. Good Eye!
Old 10-13-2001, 01:26 AM   #3
Baron Nocturna
Dungeon Master

Nah, I always dug Mazzy the most even if she is a "little person". Jaheira is pretty good too but Mazzy wins.

Baron nocturna

------------------
Anyone care to see my Rod of Lordly Might?
Old 10-13-2001, 02:54 AM   #4
Northraven
Manshoon

I always thought the scars gave Jahiera and Imoen a little character, they're definately good-looking, but I have to agree that Mazzy is the best IMHO.

------------------
"I am death come for thee. Surrender and thy passage shall be...swifter"

"Kneel before the cow god!"
Old 10-13-2001, 03:16 AM   #5
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

um, it looks like the eye is closer, cause you she is turned SIDEWAYS!!!

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 10-13-2001, 03:21 AM   #6
Byronas

You have all right! Jaheira, Imoen and the others are nothing. Mazzy is the hotest of all!

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.