Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 05:16 PM   #1
adam mage

boy! it's fun! though you only get one point each for killing them...
first you have aim right....

Erin: curses! those butterflies are interferring with my 'Spirit Eye' spell!
Adam: allow me my lady,
TAOQ: no no Adam, you are not using the correct approach... allow me to deal with them... ready.... aim.... fire!

Erin: my hero!
Adam: show off....
Old 01-07-2001, 09:18 PM   #2
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Toasting the roaches with flamestrike is also fun. And yes, I know it's overkill, but dropping a magma bomb on the rats once in a while is fun too. I generally don't bother the birds or butterflies, unless they get too close when I'm torching a dragonfly or something.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 01:14 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

Although, it is irritating to throw a mega spell at some creature (who is "not affected") but see "roaches dies, {your party members names here} receive 1 experience point" Whoopee twang . . . I am moving up in levels now! Yes, Talon has sadistically and inquisitively zapped ambient life forms into oblivion and Lily the Ranger has gnashed her terrible teeth, rolled her eyes and said, "Oh, for Kerah's sake!"
Old 01-08-2001, 08:09 AM   #4
skywalker
Banned User

The funny thing I thought about rats is that Rethpian had he ate all the rats in the Crypt and as you are talking with him, rats run by.

I always chuckle when one of these critters gets crushed by the elevators or doors.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 11:37 AM   #5
adam mage

I did the 'elevator' bit with the bats....

Erin: look out! here they come!

WHUMP!

WHUMP!

WHUMP!