Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 03-21-2004, 12:24 AM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Well, for those who don't know, yea I draw. And yes, I have a website if you want to visit. www.penguinsite.tk Don't expect frequent updates on it, as I have no scanner. I'll get one eventually. Anyway moving on, some of the artwork there isn't mine, such as the "Characters" thing that comes up, the characters are mine, but I didn't draw them. I did the penguins. Ian did for me, they're quite good compared to the other fan art pics I've recieved from friends, and they're pretty good as well. (though most attempt the stick figure )

Right well, here are some pics I've drawn.

http://usuarios.lycos.es/shinokai/ARTART1.jpg
http://usuarios.lycos.es/shinokai/ARTART2.jpg
http://usuarios.lycos.es/shinokai/ARTART3.jpg

I had a friend scan them for me, they look crappy I know. But they're comic characters,not meant to be ultra super realistic. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hope you like.

-SomeGuy, Penguin King

Credit too: Mike and Ian, you two are awesome. Oh and Daniel, thanks for letting me feature hobo bob man!

[ 03-21-2004, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 06:36 AM   #2
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

blake is cool and so is Robert the other dude is pretty simplistic but Rob and Blake do look cool, [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2004, 01:28 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Well he's meant to be, He's a stick figure, throws a new element into a comic you know? I thought it'd make it funnier. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 05:32 PM   #4
Spirits forever

ohhh.blake cool

--nods in aproval--
--goes back in little hole---
Old 03-22-2004, 03:05 PM   #5
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Err... what he said.
Niceuns, SomeGuy!
Old 03-26-2004, 11:53 AM   #6