Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-21-2001, 08:15 PM   #221
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by jabidas:
Skydracgrrl some of the stuff on your site dosnt work, thought you should know. well time to sit in the corner and sharpen my knifes and make absolutley no jokes about half-orcs. Evermead where would i be without you, a small voice giggles less several dead bodies. Jabidas looks down and sees the fluffiest white rabbit in the world looking up at him, shoo go away. I was in monty pythons quest for the holy grail remember me. The sorcerer mutters something under his breath about the apocalypse and dismises it as a hallucination.

"Bless this thy holy hand grenade that it may blow thine enemy to tiny pieces!" the explosion takes out the demon rabbit and blows off a section of the wall to reveal cheesy and the troll cook in a compromising situation

------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 06-21-2001, 08:24 PM   #222
Encard
Quintesson

The exploding kobolds keep on being dimensional doored in, exploding, and destroying furniture and drinks. Encard blasts the next batch with his Wand of Komikazi Kobold Blasting, and they die before they can explode.
Encard: Some of you must come with me! Really now, don't you car e at all?
Encard sighs and dimensional doors himself to the Wizards, and what appears to be at least 500 score (err... 10,000 isn't it?) more of the komikazi kobolds.
Encard: Err... BAD!!!
Encard tries to use his Wand of Magical Transports, but fins it to be used up. Just before he is blown to bits by the kobolds, he is able to use his Self-Recharging Wand of Dimensional Transportaion, making himself impossible to hit, as he is in another, overlapping dimension, but also making it impossible for him to affect anything else. However, Encard thinks of an idea! He cancels the spell and snaps back into out normal reality, and immediately launches several vlasts of devastating huge-area-effect magic, and within a second zaps himslef back into the other plane. He contines like this, slowly decimating their ranks while they can do nothing, as he is too quick for them. Afetr a while, the only ones left are the 7 Wizards...

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 06-21-2001, 10:40 PM   #223
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

While chaos reins around them, composed of kamikazi kobold remains and exploding wizards, Skye, Mel, Tancred and Karnas, Jabidas, and Moridin concentrated on their poker game. At the moment, Tancred seemed to be losing very badly, while his sword, Karnas, seemed to be having unbelievebly good luck. tons of kalimari buckets and cups of half drinken ale surounded the group, and Wah's snores could be heard coming from under the table. As for Tess and her dwarf lover, nothing had been heard from them for quite awhile. We'll just, uh, leave it at that, shall we?

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 11:31 PM   #224
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Since all of the other Bar patrons seemed to be in a stupor, knocked out, asleep, or unconcious in any other way, Skye slipped away from the poker game and began to quietly remove the cash pouches from everyone's person- only those she hadn't met, of course. ^_~*

OOC- come on, people! its no fun doin somethin like this by yerslef! even if u DO talk to yerself alot!

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 06-21-2001, 11:36 PM   #225
Grinch
The Magister

The paladin walks into the bar eyeballing the departing Bob with a certain regret. He strides through the exploding Kobolds,around the dancing liches and finds a seat at the bar. He sinks the Holy Avenger sword into the floor so it sticks there for easy access,banging on the bar with a glowing hammer he summons the bartender.

"I'll have steak and eggs,salsa and jalopenos on the eggs.I'll hang on to my sword until I see how tough the steak is." He turns to glare at the Curry Lord.
"Don't even think about it." He turns and nudges Tiax,Tiax awakens groggily to stare at the Paladin.The paladin sticks a copper in Tiax's hand.
"Here boy,fetch me a newspaper. Where's those eggs?"

------------------
Grinch
Old 06-22-2001, 12:10 AM   #226
DarkPiper
Dungeon Master

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tancred:
[Now, what's the game folks?"
Tancred waits for a reply while absent-mindedly chewing on some fried sqvid.

"Five card stud, suicide king and aces wild," Kiraleen says. "Unless anyone's up for euchre?" She grabs her familiar by the neck and sets him down on the table in front of Tancred. "Apologize to the nice paladin, Gumdrop. What did I tell you about kissing people in plate mail!?"

The faerie dragon's wings droop, his normal smile inverts and his eyes whirl a sorrowful baby blue. "I'm sorry," he squeaks. "I won't do it again."

"*I'm* sorry for leaving you like that," Kiraleen says. "After Q'irc ran away and everything went to ... heck, I crawled under the only empty table and stayed there. Is it always like this?"
Old 06-22-2001, 01:25 AM   #227
BladeMaster

OCC

I will not say what Kors and Tess were up to because it is not appropriate for the board.

IC

*Kors comes down stairs with a big smile on his face.*

"I am glad that Dragon finally left. If he had not left I might have been forced to kill him because if you did not know I am a Dragonslayer."

"Wah clean this mess up. You stinking Arch Lich."

"Now I need a good stiff drink."

------------------
Clod ior, angor gwlad
(The fame of the ruler is the anchor of the land.)

Ard-righ Arthur Pendreic
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/evermeet

Old 06-22-2001, 03:42 AM   #228
Lord Shield

Good job you had sound-proofing then
Caleb, Cheesy is a Greater Earth Elemental and doesn't have the necessary - equipment - to be in a compromising position with ANYONE, let alone the troll cook
Skye, I live in UK, hence the last two pages were during my sleep. As Mel says though, I can still retroactively deal with funnies in the bar
Wah, thanks for the effort with the rhyming. I'll let you off having to do any more (even if it was cheeky )
The Borg cube is in disarray. They cannot assimilate Kangaxx because he has no nervous system to connect to. They cannot harm him with phasers or hand-to-hand. He runs around imprisoning and wailing the little buggers. After a few hours, he has the whole Borg cube to himself and thinks "WOW! I'll take this to Wah so we can hae a good beano"
I shall land the pub at the start of the next thread. The world below is Titan (not a world of Beer, Tiax) - I shall give details but, briefly, it is the world the Fighting Fantasy books (by Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone) were based on
BTW, Skye, we have a horticultural section of the bar with trees and a fish pond. Jaheira tends this. You may find this more to your liking. Fortuna and Melusine like it (that's elves for you - even naughty ones ) - I find the plants keeps the atmosphere smelling fresh

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 06-22-2001, 05:41 AM   #229
Neb
Account deleted by Request

OOC

How soon will you make the next thread?

IC

Kivan and Neb decide to play a small prank on the bar patrons, Kivan grabs a scroll of telekinesis and moves stuff around so it looks like a poltergeist, and while he is doing this Neb is casting Wail of the Banshee to make spooky ghostly WoooooWoooooo noises, a few minutes later Neb stops casting Wail of the Banshee and says to Kivan "All right Kivan, stop the spell, fun's over." "What do you mean?" says Kivan who is leaning against a nearby wall and eating an apple "I thought you were doing it, I stopped a few seconds ago" "Uh oh" says Neb "I think the Bar might be haunted, LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!" Neb and Kivan run upstairs and Kivan hides under his bed and Neb hides in the closet.

Meanwhile, stuff is still floating around in the Bar and the spooky wailing continues.
Old 06-22-2001, 05:52 AM   #230
Lord Shield

New threads are generated once we hit 300-350 posts. There's no point me rushing it as I am not in a position to add all the details of Titan yet. I have to have time to knock up a document summarising it (I shall modify my campaign notes)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html