Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2002, 09:21 PM   #1
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Okay.This is a story that I've decided to write in my spare time which is now.

SomeGuy walked out onto the balcony.He looks down onto the ground below to see Sir Goulum,SecretMaster,and Horatio waiting. "Grab your gear and get down here!"Yelled Sir Goulum. "Huh?" "What Sir Goulum is saying is he wants you to get your armor,sword,and shield."Said Horatio."Oh,and your penguin army"Said SecretMaster. SomeGuy placed his penguin chainmail armor on and grabbed his Sword of the Penguin Bite and his Shield of Penguin's Might.The gang below the balacony was already in full gear.SomeGuy jumped from the balcony to the ground and said "Now what do you guys want?" The gang explained that an evil smiley face [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] was attacking The Land of The IronWorks and that they had webmaster-napped and cat-napped Ziroc a Choc' and that he was plaining on taking over The land of IronWorks and turn all the members into smiley faces."He must be stopped!"Said SomeGuy."But how do we do that?"Said SecretMaster."We need others to help us with this!"Said Sir Goulum.So the gang traveled the land asking for help from many IronWorks members.

.........................."ughhhh my head"....."meow". "Where am I?"
"You are in my lair.I am the almighty and evil Lord Smiley [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] " "Phew!Why did'nt you add that you had such bad breath!"Said Ziroc. "MEOW!"said Choc' and then faints from the bad smell. Lord Smiley [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] smells breath and pops in a mint."For that I will make sure that when I take over The Land of The IronWorks that you will be the first that I turn into a smilie!"Said Lord Smilie. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]

"SomeGuy?SomeGuy wake up!"Said CloudBringer. "huh?What?Where are we?What happened?" "Well...You tryed to rush the evil smilie face's [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] fortress with only a force of 10 people.Those 10 people were you,Sir Goulum,SecretMaster,Horatio,me,Lioness,Jerome,Lord Shield,Willard,and Lord of Alcohol."Said Cloudbringer."And when we attacked memebers of the smilie army attacked us and we ended up here.Oh,and they killed all of your penguins."Said Sir Goulum."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *inhales* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"
Screamed SomeGuy."No.My penguins gone.No."SomeGuy started to cry."Where are the others?"asked SomeGuy. "In other cells throughout this dungeon."Said Horatio."Others are here too.When we were being led thoughout the dungeon I saw many others such as Glorfindel,Talthyr Malkviel(sp?),Azred,Lady Blue,Micah Foehammer,caleb,and alot more."said SecretMaster."We've got to stop the evil smilie! [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] "Said Horatio."But we can't get out of our cells!There are guards everywhere!"Said Sir Goulum."But they are asleep!That's our advantege!"Said SomeGuy/SomeGuy slowly opened the cell door and walked over to the sleeping guard with the keys and SomeGuy walked back into the cell and closed the door and unlocked it.The gang opened the door and walked over to the guards and then walked over to the big wooden door that led out.SomeGuy then saw that one of the guards was holding SomeGuy's Sword of Penguin's Bite.He ran over and grabbed it from the guard's hands and then followed the gang outside the big wooden door.

They walked out the door into a room full of swords,armor,shields,books of magic,gold,jewels,and other things.They all grabbed what they could and Lord of Alcohol saw a bag and grabbed and saw that it had a lable that said:Box of Holding.(tm) Made in Mexico."Hey guys!I found a Box of Holding(tm)!Now we don't have to carry all of the stuff and we can we grab some extra stuff for anyone else that we find along the way!"Said Lord of Alcohol. "Way to go man!"Said Jerome.The guys looted the room of everything and put it all in the Box of Holding(tm).Lioness found a couple of odd items that might help them in the quest.Such as a NeverWinter Nights cd,a Magic Toilet Seat(r)(As seen in The Group Is Finally Broken thread!),an old piece of paper,and a pice of copper wire.

Okay guys I will write more later.Hope you guys like it so far.if you want to be in it please just ask.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-24-2002, 09:44 PM   #2
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

LOL, the width band is messed up. Anyway, nice story! Can anyone add to it?
Old 06-24-2002, 09:47 PM   #3
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Width base messed up darn.Willard I said i was going to write on on my own remember?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 06-25-2002, 06:54 AM   #4
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Oh yes. Well, good luck SomeGuy! I'll just march over to the nearest Cloudy's Cafe....
Old 06-25-2002, 11:40 AM   #5
SomeGuy
Unicorn

STORY

After finding the copper wire and the other things,the gang walked through the the big metal door into the next room.As they walked into the next room they found the most horrible,vile,and evil monsters in the land. Hams and dairy products. "*gasp*" Gasped Lord Shield.One of the hams came towards them.The ham said:"Greetings humans and tenacle monster.I am Cronos.The evil ham.I will give you 4 riddles and if you can answer them you will pass unharmed,but if you don't...we eat your soul! "*gasp*"Gasped Willard."What if we don't want to do your stupid riddle thingy mabobber?"Said SomeGuy."We eat your soul."said the ham."Good point." "FIRST RIDDLE!What is brown and sticky?" "A STICK!!"Shouted Lord of Alcohol."Yes you are right.SECOND RIDDLE!What has roots that no one sees,is taller then trees,and goes up,up,up yet never grows?"Asked the ham."A mountain."Said Willard."A yes,you are right.THIRD RIDDLE!Alive without breath,as cold as death,never thirsty,ever drinking,all in chain mail never clinking."Said the ham."That's an easy one!A fish."Said Jerome. "Yes,you are correct.FINAL RIDDLE!.What do I have in my pocket?"Said the ham. The gang pondered this for quite some time."Ahh,screw this"Said Horatio as he jumped towards the ham.Horatio dived at the ham with his mouth wide open.He grabbed the ham and ate him in one gulp."C'mon guys!Let's get these hams and dairy products!"Said Horatio.Leaving their weapons behind and charging into battle with their mouths.They had won the battle and decided to rest after thhere big dinner.

Ah I will write more later.
Old 06-25-2002, 02:54 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

More Story,

After the big dinner of ham and dairy products the gang went through the next giant door into another room that was made entirely of ice.SecretMaster slipped and fell foward and seeing as they were walking in single file line and since he was the last one in the line they all fell with him like dominoes.In the ice room there was an ice dragon,3 beholders,7 mind flayers,and 10 choclate bunnies of doom.The choclate bunnies rushed foward to attack the gang."SCATTER!!!"Yelled Cloudbringer.They all jumped away right as the choclate bunnies attacked with there super bunny swipe which turns you into a choclate chip cookie."I have a plan!"Shouted Lord Shield."Time Out!"Said Sir Goulum.The choclate bunnies and the other monsters stopped there attack and the gang huddled together to discuss the plan."Okay,What's the plan?"Asked Willard."I don't know."Said Lord Shield."I have a plan that sure to work!"Said Lioness."Okay we all go near the ice dragon and when the bunnies use their attack we jump to the said and the attack from the bunnies kills the dragon!Then we do the same for the others!"Said Lioness."Okay.Let's do it!"Said SomeGuy."1,2,3 BREAK!"They all shouted together. "Time in!"Said Jerome.The gang rushed towards the ice dragon and then the ice dragon raised it's foot and right when it stomped down the gang dived out of the way.But when the gang dived out of the way the bunnies were attacking and the dragon stomped the bunnies and the dragon was turned into choclate chip.Then the beholders and mind flayers just died for some reason."Did'nt see that coming."Said Horatio."HEY!!HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED US YET!!?!?!?!?! Shouted Glorfindal.The gang saw that every single person of IronWorks were locked in cells.After about 3 hours of unlocking cells and letting people out they moved on into the next room where they found...EVIL SMILIE!!!! Choc',Ziroc,and all the mods,but Cloudbringer were tied together with hemp rope and were about to be droped into the water that would change them all into smilies."Hey guys!How are you?"Said Ziroc."Don't you want us to rescue ya?"Said SomeGuy."Umm...No were actually doing okay."Said Ziroc.Choc' smacked Ziroc upside the head for what he was saying."What are saying Ziroc?We're about to be turned into smilies and you saying that we don't need to be rescued?!?!"Said Choc'."JUST RESUE US!!!"Shouted Sazerac."By my blade you evil foe you will go down! I've always wanted to say that!"Said SomeGuy.Then he noticed that the entire time that he was talking Secret Master had killed the evil smilie. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] "Well I'll just untie Choc',Ziroc,and the Mods."Said SomeGuy.Then he noticed that Sit Goulum had already done that."Ummmmm Okay I'll just turn off the lights when we leave.

The End.