Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2003, 12:26 AM   #11
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

A chaotic evil fighter mage that specialize in bow. yeah, I prefer to be alone rather than going with companions. if I do go with companions I'll be far away as possible and if there is a battle I prefer sniping the bad guys one by one. when things got tough there is always invisibility or OCR spell to save my butt. hahahahaha!!
Old 09-07-2003, 12:40 AM   #12
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Well... I'm an hardcore roleplayer, so I'd be ashamed of myself if I ever considered my character to be me, but of all the different characters I've played, I prefer characters that aren't the focus of attention.

I have more experience as a DM than as a player, but some of the last characters I played are a chaotic good male swashbuckler thief hoping to learn illusion magic, and a neutral female witch.

I don't really like being a player, I get my fun out of creating and sharing rich universes. So who am I? I'm the DM [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2003, 04:33 AM   #13
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

A sick, disgusting perverted chaotic neutral dwarf cleric with a major moronic streak is who I play in D&D. The best experience with him was jumping into a lava-heated water spring, without taking off his armour, and having my friend's half-orc barbarian cook an egg on his chainmail. But, upon reading the thread, I realise I am totally answering the wrong question. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I would probably consider myself somewhat of an intelligent, rogue (not thief, probably something more like a swashbuckler in BG2.) I'm pretty quick on my feet, and also mentally, and I'm smooth...oh yeah [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I also have a tendancy to get into mischief and minor disciplinary problems. And my race? Ogrillon. Why? I'm 6'5"

[ 09-07-2003, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: True_Moose ]
Old 09-07-2003, 04:34 AM   #14
Manshoon

I think it's funny how no one ever wants to consider the possibility that they may not be a human/elf/typical player race. As much as I love my friends, I'd have to say that at least one of them would be a stupid ogre, another some type of nymph/woodland spirit, and another still that would be an excellent gully dwarf. Not everyone would be heroes in D&D... (imagine those 'world's fattest people' as gelatenous cubes *shiver*)

As for me, I'm pretty sure I'd be someone unimportant. I wouldn't want the kind of pressure or responsibility that goes with being a hero. I'd most likely be a nameless human face in the crowd, an elf that refuses to leave his forest and reads and plays instruments in trees all day, or a kender who gets caught way too often and never gets to have adventures cause I'm in jail too much.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:57 AM   #15
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

I am a Neutral Good Bard. I love nature, but am too weakharted too live in it. Good is all that matters to me, law or chaos are none of the important.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:58 AM   #16
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

A half-elven true neutral druid/ranger. Roaming the wilds, watching all of these self-important humanoid transgressors VERY closely. If they cut down one ancient tree to fuel their campfire... POW!!!!, they go out in a blaze of nature's fury! They can scavenge driftwood all they like, but no intentional forestry while I'm on watch.
Old 09-07-2003, 06:29 AM   #17
Indemaijinj
Symbol of Cyric

A half-orcish wizard wading into battle with a bastard sword in one hand and a readied Vitriolic Sphere in the other.

Or a kooky gnomish sorceress with a half-orc as steed/bodyguard/boy-toy.
Old 09-07-2003, 06:42 AM   #18
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

A dirty, smelly, disgusting, vulgar, unlikable Dwarf I love people's reactions when my character starts scratching his groin in their ear. LOL!
Either that or *shudder* I hate to admit it but I would like to be an elven Ranger... Maybe half-elven...
Old 09-07-2003, 07:02 AM   #19
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

* Notices how most people choose the Elven-grace over the dwarven fun when it really comes down to it *
Old 09-07-2003, 07:12 AM   #20
GokuZool
Lord Ao

I normally play as a Human (sometimes Half-Human, Half-Elf), Law-abiding Paladin. Yeah, I know, it's kinda goody-goody, but Paladins are just cool!