Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2003, 11:44 AM   #1
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

ok so probably notmany will want to tell but hey i will tell mine,lol and have a good laugh cuz it was really stupid now that i look back on it, but hey come on give me some credit.........................

When my husband and I split up, I was pregnant with our second child, after I had her, my brother and I decided to go out and celebrate that i was geting a divorce from the SOB, we went to alot of bars. got extremely drunk, and I went by my husbands house, yes I was driving a car, after I went inside to talk to him, I started to leave, when I got on the second step i fell against the door, and could not get backup, my husband was on the other side trying to open the door, while I was flay against it, no matter how hard I tried, I just coud not regain me balance, my brother set in the car laughing at me and the door kept pushing against me,lol I finaly got myself back into an upright postion when my husband pushed harder on the door, I stumbled off the steps and onto my butt on the concrete laughing all the way
Old 05-03-2003, 12:01 PM   #2
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hehe that was fun =) hello by the way stormmystic you have posted alot and you are pretty new here arent you? im pretty new 2.
i cant think of any embarissing....hmmmm nope ill post later if i come 2 tihnk of anything but im only 14 so i havent started getting drunk like you^^
Old 05-03-2003, 12:03 PM   #3
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

ohhh it said unlawful to i didnt see that...hehe=)
well the most unlawful thing i ever done whas with my friends 1 year ago we were on this demonstration called Reclaim The city and after awhile everyone started to fight with the police and me and my friends took a few stones and broke all the windows on a cop car and then we painted it yellow and purple^^

(hope you wont report this to any police...)
Old 05-03-2003, 12:45 PM   #4
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

lol, nope as long as you dont report my DWI to the cops,lol
Old 05-03-2003, 04:41 PM   #5
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Hello Cristan I'm a policeman in columbia and I know where you live See Below
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Just kidding [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2003, 05:01 PM   #6
Animal
Gold Dragon

On a drunken binge when I was 18, I decided to pick a fight with 2 cops which turned into 4 and finally 6. I'm not proud of it now and it was a really, really stupid thing to do. Luckily since I was under 19 and my father was Seargant of the local department, I was rather lucky come sentencing time. It's quite ironic actually, since I ended up working for the PD for a short time during my early 20's.
Old 05-03-2003, 06:26 PM   #7
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I was not so drunk but still I was groggy, I got out of the bar and start looking for a shop to buy mineral water. I saw one, I enter through which I think is a door. And Bam!! I hit nose first right at a window.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:09 PM   #8
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

I head-butted some dick in a bar in Holland when I was seventeen. He was pushing in the queue and just being really stupid and anti-social. I thought I'd insinuate some huge bar fight, but no chance. I also stole a car radio once. I've done loads of other things on a similar scale, but nothing really awful.

Most embarrassing thing I've ever done? That's easy. I was thirteen and playing 'dare or die' with a group of friends. At one point I was dared to strip slowly to my boxers, in Full-Monty style. I did that, and I was down to my underwear, but I didn't realize that something was sticking out. Everyone was cracking up but I was clueless as to what was going on. I looked down after about ten seconds and only realized it then.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:35 PM   #9
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

One of the things my first car taught me is that a wet engine can lead to the starter current arcing across the coil, which makes the car not start. WD-40 is great for spraying on the coil, thereby reducing the wetness through some magic and allowing the car to start.

I had the chance to apply this knowledge later on with my wife's car. It wouldn't start, and I could see the spark arcing across the coil. Had her stop trying to start and sprayed the WD-40. Tried again, and there was a little bit of spark left. So I sprayed some more WD-40 on to dry up the remaining wetness.

Without telling my wife to stop trying the engine!!!

The math is simple: Spark + WD-40 = blowtorch, or in my case, fireball under the hood.

Fortunately, no one was hurt, including the car. But that's been one of my less brilliant moments.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:47 AM   #10
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

My lawyer has advised me not to comment until the trial is over [img]smile.gif[/img]