Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 06:31 PM   #1
Kronnis

Please help, I am in Shurgeon Castle looking for evidence of what happend to Galian for the priest guild. I've been through the dungeon and taken everything I found, but the cleric still says I haven't found evidence. What exactly am I looking for, and where is it? Thanks.

Kronnis

Old 11-12-2000, 07:16 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

I found in a chest in the rooms just off the kitchen area a letter/journal which had been written by Galian and thus completed the quest. I don't know if the placement of this item is random. But you should find a "scroll" in some chest which is Galian's. Hope you find it soon!

Wyv
Old 11-12-2000, 07:22 PM   #3
Raldor

It is a scroll, called "Scroll of Galian" or something like that. I'm sorry, I don't remember where I found it, but its in the castle somewhere, probably in a chest.

Old 11-12-2000, 07:28 PM   #4
Raldor

Oops. I think I must have started writing my reply as Wyvern was posting. I wouldn't have made such a useless post if I knew someone had already answered you, sorry.

Old 11-12-2000, 08:14 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Raldor -

No post is useless!! If nothing else you have shown Kronnis that there are players out here that are interested and willing to help! Besides, you are absolutely correct that it is called Scroll of Galian or close to that which is a fact I completely forgot so you have been helpful. It all adds up!!

Wyv