Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 01:05 PM   #1
Zorkian

Is there more than one Inquisitor? (The one who says "I'll ask the quesssstionsss")? I killed him 3 separate times and he doesn't drop the key, which is VERY important...I think. Thanks in advance for any info on this prob.
Another dumb thing: I can't use/give or drop the letter in the mailbox. Tried every which way but the right one, I guess. Please help!
I do believe I'm the oldest adnenturer posting here. Just passed my eightieth!!!

Old 11-12-2000, 01:31 PM   #2
Sloth

The Serpent Inquisitor will be called that. If you are attacking a torturer, then that is not him. The easiest way to find him is from the large snake head room where you will summon the Naga. Look behind you, and use the snake head levers. Facing the Snake Head, go to the left. Keep hugging the left wall, and he is directly behing one of the doors. If you think you already killed him, then you will have to "pixel hunt" for the key in the torture chamber. What that means is you will have to scan the floor with your curor waiting for it to change to "?Strange Key?". If you are in a real bind, you actually do not even need to get it. There are some posts on here that will tell you what the prisoner (H'Thark) says.