Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 04:04 AM   #1
Ganadorf

Now, i know from reading previous messages on this board that there should be a dead Stout somewhere outside the mines with a writ lying next to it. However, I have searched everywhere in the area and can find NUTTIN! Even the ol' Spirit Eye reveals nothing of import. Am I just blind or completely stuck at this point? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I just hope i don't have to go back to one of my early saves and start over from scratch..... way too many hours already invested and my wife doesn't see me enough as it is. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Old 11-12-2000, 05:21 AM   #2
stevo

I missed this one myself

backtrack from the stout mines and pass the 2 branches on the right.
you will get to a fork and both paths join back later.
take the right fork, heading north and keep looking to the left for an alcove.
writ is next to bones, next to chest.
if you have the map, it is the path directly above the stout mines picture

Old 11-12-2000, 09:32 AM   #3
xenotoca

I am having the same problem. The writ and the body are not there. Even went back to an old save and spent a couple of hours exploring the shire, still no body or writ. I assume its supposed to be near were the pheonix type thing attacks you. I know you can get a writ by giving P a booger brew as he will do anything for a drink incluging finding the writ you lost. Do you have to do the booger cave first before the body appears?

Old 11-12-2000, 10:57 AM   #4
xenotoca

DUH i went back and follwed your directions precisely and it was exactly were you said. How I missed this I dont know as I thought I had mapped all the shire.

Thanks Stevo

Old 11-12-2000, 02:43 PM   #5
Ganadorf

Thanks Stevo, I also thought i had mapped the whole area.....ooops!