Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-11-2000, 08:38 PM   #1
Tasslehoff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

After getting the Mavin sword how do I get to the Brimloch broom area or is there something I have to do before that?
Old 11-11-2000, 08:44 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

When you get the MAvin Sword you might have noticed an exit which leads out to the side of the mountain. Now because you can see that Warrior down on the Shire (to whom you may have had to deliver a dragon arrow if you are a member of the dojo) you might mistakenly believe that the path you are on just takes you back down to the Shire and the areas west of Ishad N'Ha. Not so. Follow the path and it will lead you to the new area and to Brimloch Doon.
Have fun!

Wyv
Old 11-11-2000, 09:12 PM   #3
Tasslehoff
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks so much.
Old 11-12-2000, 07:19 AM   #4
Regis
Welcomed New User

PS....I know I said this once, but it bears repeating...

You can climb that face of the Dragon Spire, which allows you to get from Ishad N'ha to Brimloch Roon without having to use teleport spells or go through Dragon Spire again. I didn't bother going to Brimloch Roon once I had gotten up there because a) I still had to do the Dragon Spire maze and b) I was milking the Ishad N'ha area while changing guilds (when it only takes 2-3 fights to gain a level and get more training, I tend to stay in a rut). However, I did clean out that area (Grue Morde and Blah-blah Bandit King...both at the same time in fact) and really filled up on dropped items. One important thing...two of my chars had 12 Athletics at that point, which may have a bearing on the success of your attempt to climb. (Athletics is under-rated..I've gotten by alot of lava areas by basically walking along the walls.)