Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 10:22 PM   #1
misscutie

This is my 3rd post on this subject and I have been stuck trying to find my way out of this temple. From what I know, I have completed everything...I have all 4 keys and still come up with doors that will not open. There is one door that seems like an exit that is just a solid plain wooden door. Is this the exit? and if so...how does this door open?

Old 11-09-2000, 12:38 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

FOLKS - DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT YET KILLED NAGA OR ARE JUST VENTURING TO THE LIFTS OR IT MIGHT SPOIL THE FUN.

Okay, I killed Xydusa and Elyssia had skull key, mask and staff. I went back up the lift that brought me to Elyssia - jumped down - splat. There is a chute that I saw as the elevator went down that leads out of the serpent mouth (where you did the incense, nectar, wand ritual) but I can't remember if that is accessible after you kill Elyssia. Okay, other possible route. She was standing over a rotting corpse on a slab, behind her was a door that lead out I think. If you can get to the NAGA chamber you should be able to take the ride through lift hell back to the lift that goes down to Elyssia SAVE B4 going down. Swivel around as the lift goes down and rush out the door in the shaft that leads out of the serpents mouth before the lift gets to the bottom.

Old 11-09-2000, 08:01 AM   #3
Silversword

I really don't understand your problem. You can exit at any time by using the back entrance and swimming out of walking out the front door (after pulling the switch).

I beleive the door you are referring to is one that only opens from the inside. All other doors open mainly by switches.

If you have killed the Naga and visited the statue, you can probably leave.

Old 11-10-2000, 06:13 AM   #4
misscutie

I can get out of the area of Elyssia and took both exits that you had mentioned. However I keep going back to the elevators, or the kitchen or the library...I have been down the shoots, but just can NOT find the door the exits the temple!

Old 11-10-2000, 08:05 AM   #5
Valkyr

You have to go out the front door instead of the back door you came in. At least I did. I couldn't get the back door to open once I had killed Elysia (sp?). The front door is in the area that has three possible exits. I will attempt to describe the area:

Exit 1: Branches to The Right Into The Temple. There are Pillars Here (3 I think).
Exit 2: Branches to the left INto the Temple. There are 3 pillares here also.
Exit 3: Ramp Leading Up into the Temple. There is a Engraving of a Skull on the wall at the top of the ramp. There are paths leading to the right and left around this wall.
Exit 4: Out of the Temple Via the Front Door.

Wish I could draw a good picture, but I cant so I hope that helps. Also I believe you have to flip the lever on the wall to get the front door to open.

later,

Old 11-10-2000, 10:52 AM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Misscutie, the door you are at sounds like the one Valkyr is trying to direct you to. That door is the front entrance, but I never found a lever for it, itremained the one door that I was unable to open. I just retraced my steps and walked back out the way I came in (ie swim under the grate). Strange that you tried but couldn't make it out that way Valkyr - I am interested to know what was actually preventing you from leaving that way. I popped backwards and forwards between the temple and Ishad'Na many times before I got the snakes head open. Never has any problems going back out that way.
Old 11-10-2000, 03:01 PM   #7
Bwright

To get out of the Serpent Temple through the front door look on the right hand side of the wall. There is a lever there, but they made it almost the same color as the wall. You will have to look carefully. The easiest way out (Probably not the shortest though) is to hug a wall. I have had better luck with the left hand wall, but I don't think it really matters.