Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 10-25-2004, 07:23 AM   #201
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

XIGNAL'S MAPS & WALKTHRU

I don't think we're going to see Xignal's site up and running anymore but much of the information has been transfered to IW - not quite the same but much of it is there:

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/wiza...st-index.shtml

Xignal is owed many thanks for all the hard work he put into his walkthru and maps. His efforts helped so many players! Thanks, Rick, where ever you are!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 02:07 AM   #202
Pop 'n Fresh
Manshoon

I got a way of Beating the Pit Crawler ( Gigantic Scorpion in Boogre cave )without taking a hit. All u do is push the spectators at the rim of the pit inside to make barriers and usually the Pit Crawler is 2 big to get past any of them. 2 push them just keep walking into them.

[ 11-19-2004, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: Pop 'n Fresh ]
[img]\"http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5936/sbadfurday00037fg.png\" alt=\" - \" /><br />BRING ME SOME SWEETCORN!<br /><br />What do the Enterprise and toilet paper have in common? They both circle Uranus in search of klingons
Pop 'n Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 03:01 PM   #203
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

i got a better way, cast a firestorm or two.. even if you dont have firestorm hes realy easy, he just has alot of hp
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 10:23 PM   #204
Rusty Shackleford
Dungeon Master

a little tip is... when you see that living tree guy... KILL IM! its the best thing i ever did, i just dragged him to the water and he dint go in so i stayed at a distance and dumped all my firestorms and meteorstorms on him and then drank a mana max potion, dumped all my storms again, rince and repeat and then he gave each of my party members 2.5 (word deleted) million exp!! they each went from level 18 to level 28!! i had to do it for the seed quest anyways, i wonder if theres another way to do it... well, this one is my favorite way anyways [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-08-2004, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 09:28 AM   #205
plenty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know a simple variant of well known way to make a strong character in a short time, but u must allready have one with massive damage attac. to help the new one.
When u start adventure - there is a sorc near the right gate of the town (i don't remember his name). He vanishes quickly, but with a help of Invisibility, stacked bloodlust, haste etc. spells u should kill him quickly enough. He will give u exp high enough for your new character to advance few levels
AND he offen drops anks. Kill him, make lvl., change guild (may take a while to do quests), reset adventures. u will get stats, hp, low - lvl skills. Hope u find it usefull - i did

Last edited by plenty; 08-06-2009 at 06:58 PM.
plenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:33 AM   #206
plenty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

One more thing: there are few ways to feed your vampire char., if u need it:
1: Toughen
2: Bite
3: Lifesteal spell (not only on warmblood creatures)
4: Summon an animal. Then summon another one to attack the first one. Paralize them all (or run quickly). Eat them [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2005, 07:53 PM   #207
plenty
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Fallowing bsftcs's sugestion, here's a copy of a bug I found during skull castle exploratin:

When u take an item from adriana - u can vanish her (do it quickly!). If she is vanished too close (she continiues to invoke the scroll) or the spell failed - repeat the process (be quic!). If she Vanishes near the entrance (close to the water) she might greet u again and ask for the scroll of banishing. Steal it from her and give it back to her - then repeat the whole process. I managed to get 2x vampire ring and a lich key before she attacked me instead of greeting, and could not be vanished further...

Last edited by plenty; 08-06-2009 at 07:01 PM.
plenty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 08:07 PM   #208
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Pop 'n Fresh:
I got a way of Beating the Pit Crawler ( Gigantic Scorpion in Boogre cave )without taking a hit. All u do is push the spectators at the rim of the pit inside to make barriers and usually the Pit Crawler is 2 big to get past any of them. 2 push them just keep walking into them.
Quicker way to kill the Pit Crawler:
Initiate the fight, then use a character with good athletics to 'climb' up the wall of the pit. From up there, just blast away with spells and arrows.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 11:10 PM   #209
Kynaeus
Drow Warrior

If you get both pieces of Dragon Ore from the mines, you can get two sets of Dragon Plate mail, plus more if you pick the treasury key from Freyedies (or you can kill him like I did [img]smile.gif[/img] )
Kynaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:11 PM   #210
Kynaeus
Drow Warrior

Ok to elaborate on my last point

Follow the path naturally through the fire area of the mines and mine all of the ore piles and get your ?Silvery Metal? which is actually Dragon Ore.

Now head back, but stay to the right. I believe you can jump on to wall and slowly slide down to a path that will take you across a few rooms until you meet a Lava Hound. Kill him and mine the ore piles in the room for a second ?Silvery Metal?. Go back to King Freyedies.

Give Frey one silvery metal go and stand outside for 10-20 minutes. Go back and retrieve your armor. Give him the second ore (For me he finished the second armor instantly). Use your rogue with a high pickpocket skill and steal the key to the treasury, use it on the lock to your right and plunder the treasury.

If you can't steal the key, attack Freyedies. Be warned, he will occaisonally summon a new set of guards to attack you (If you go in the hall right outside of the throne room it seems they will not attack you and you can cast spells and whatnot to dispose of them). This is good if you want lots of experience, if not kill Freyedies first and take out his goons. Take the treasury key from Freyedies corpse, unlock the treasury and raid.
Kynaeus is offline   Reply With Quote