Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 01:52 PM   #1
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The samurai robe really struck my fancy but it's armor rating was so low comparied to the other options my characters could purchase I never really got to enjoy it.

Oh for a peaceful garden and some saki to enjoy while lounging around in a kimono.

Wyv

Oh - while we're on this topic - what was your weirdest fashion statement??
Old 11-12-2000, 02:42 PM   #2
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Hi Wyvern! I received your email & picture. Thanks!

Ah, fashion! I supposed my strangest time would be when I had pink hair and white face paint! Not to mention my snazzy black silk suit. Well, let's try this fancy-pants UBB code and see if the picture link works!

Old 11-12-2000, 07:14 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Most fetching!!

How nice of you to have a picture to document the moment too! More than I have, I'm sure!
Now, if you will be so kind, tell me how it is that you add in hyperlinks and pictures in messages here. I tried to put in a link to my "Typo License" and while I did manage to post the address it isn't a hyperlink.

Wyv
Old 11-12-2000, 07:48 PM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

HI Wyv, Freud

Well, I thought some of my characters looked so cool in Kimonos, so you just have to enchant the heck out of them.

Also, in the final two chests, I found a "Kimono of the Dragon", which gave more magic defense and armor class and any other piece of armor I've seen in the game. And I havent even enchanted it...well no need now that I'm done!

Freud...wacky pic! You'd make a good mime.

scronan
Old 11-12-2000, 07:49 PM   #5
Lily the Ranger

Wyv - I have the saki . . . my garden is in a frozen state, although the snow has disappeared. I shall have mine warmed infront as my characters fumble around outside Shurugeon looking for the baton. (NO HINTS please I am into pain today).
Freud - um, is this a role ascension? Lily is dressed in fig leaves in celebration of the acquistion of the CURE POISON spell.

Old 11-12-2000, 08:10 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

this is all too kewl!! (or maybe that should be "cruel" LOL!!!)

I've got just the garden spot for all the kimonos and sake - if slip or anyone will be kind enough to tell me how to insert a picture right here --->

Scronan. I am completely green with envy!! I never found such a wonderful item anywhere (though I did find an excellent site from which to purchase embroidered silked kimonos at amazing prices (I'm a good web ferret, I am))

Wyv