Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-12-2000, 11:45 AM   #1
Kenwyn

I've completed the Dragon Shire and have the Mavin Sword. Where do I go next? I can't seem to find a way to Brimlock Roon. And what are the Mountains of the Giants that shows on the map? Is this the same as the Boogre Cave? Thanks!

Old 11-12-2000, 01:35 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Not far from where you got the Mavin Sword there is an exit which leads you out to the side of the mountain overlooking the Shire. If you follow that path it will take you to the new area which includes Brimloch Doon. Fooled me when I first exited. Thought it was just going to take me back down to the Shire and Ishad N'Ha, but I was wrong!
Have fun in the new area! There is lots to do!

Wyv