Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-11-2000, 07:33 PM   #1
Wolf1man

I have 3 monkey idols allready but I cannot find the fourth one. I have been throught the temple about 100 times but I cant find him. Is there any reason why he won't show up.

Old 11-11-2000, 08:48 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Have you pushed his lever?? Seriously - If you can find your way to the outer entrance to the 6 doors/coin slot area (sort of looks like an half circle) under the stairs in this room is an exit which will lead you to a hall and another room in which is a CHUTE which is described as being far too small for any of your characters to use. Next to the chute are two figurines - snakes, I think. On the wall in this room is a lever which will release a whole bunch of monkeys ONE of which will be carrying a monkey idol. He's fast and has more hit points than the others so you may have to chase him around a bit before you are able to do him in and take the idol for yourself.

Wyv
Old 11-12-2000, 01:38 PM   #3
Sloth

I used the good ol' fashioned Demonic Fist. Charred monkey, but he did drop the idol. Much easier then trying to take a whack at him to.