Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2002, 05:01 AM   #1
Warlord of Doom
Welcomed New User

ok so i go visit that guy who wants the human skin armour finished and i bugger up the secret password and hes says blah blah you will be dead and stuff but but no rune guys or whatever there called have attcked me yet so whats up with that?..and err yeah i have just joined here ..Hi all..and dont laugh but how do i make a url to get a pic in my sig like you guys have??? please explain in N00bie terms..thanks
Old 04-22-2002, 05:27 AM   #2
nameless crazy
Dungeon Master

I am not sure about your case but do you tell him the right password? If the password is wrong, he will just go away.
nameless crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 05:50 AM   #3
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
You find out the password buy figuring out the riddell on a pice of paper you get from the tanners house but i couldant be bothered so i saved before i talked to him and when i got the password wrong i would reload. Er.. not sure if that was helpful but thats what i did. It isnt really worth all the trouble though. Cant help you with the url.
Old 04-22-2002, 06:28 AM   #4
cyber7
The Magister

i think it's the 4 option, then you have to find some silver dragon blood (you can find one in the underdark), I did't understend your second question, what do you whant???
Old 04-22-2002, 07:20 AM   #5
Gareth B
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A URL is a web address. Does the internet company you use offer you some free web space? If it does, ask the customer support people at the internet company how to put pictures into your web space and what the URL for the picture is. You put the web address for the picture into your profile settings for this board. You can go to your profile settings for this board by clicking the "my profile" near the top right corner. Then click "VIEW/UPDATE PROFILE" and scroll down to the box for "Your Picture". Type the web address for the picture into that box, then click the "Update Profile" button at the bottom of the page. From then on, the picture you selected will show up underneath your name in every message you post here.

Make sure that the pic you use is small enough to fit properly. If you use a big picture, it can make things messy when the board tries to display it under your name.
Gareth B is offline   Reply With Quote