Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-14-2001, 07:27 PM   #11
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Great, I wonder how Hope came back to life, If BK, will leave Cloudtastic (yea, in my dreams) and......Well that's it really, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the brillent work.

------------------
Old 03-14-2001, 07:34 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gabriel - When Stealthy returns he'll be picking up our old thread I think. Another fun saga!

I actually love this, I like reading many different stories. I still say BK, separate is the way to go! Are you done with the next chapter yet? It's been a couple of hours and I'm ready now for the next installment! I'm getting ready to send that last Robert Jordan (HARDBACK) to you! prodprod!

------------------
Old 03-15-2001, 10:38 AM   #13
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Relic?! Excellent ? Excellent?!! EGADS Man, that hooded creature is his first love!

StormQueen feeling slightly thunderous
MMmmmm, jealousy is a very becoming shade on you, Cloudbringer . . . BWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!! ehm. All will become clearer, just as soon as I figure out what happens . . .

BK
Old 03-15-2001, 10:39 AM   #14
Black Knight

Side note . . . I was listening to Matchbox 20 when I wrote this . . . guess what song came on when I started . . .

BK
Old 03-15-2001, 10:40 AM   #15
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Excellent BK! You just HAD to leave it a cliffhanger didn't you?!! That way we can all suffer until you continue!

Uh oh, looks like she figured me out . . . hmm, time to get another tactic . . .

BK
Old 03-15-2001, 10:43 AM   #16
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Gabriel - When Stealthy returns he'll be picking up our old thread I think. Another fun saga!

I actually love this, I like reading many different stories. I still say BK, separate is the way to go! Are you done with the next chapter yet? It's been a couple of hours and I'm ready now for the next installment! I'm getting ready to send that last Robert Jordan (HARDBACK) to you! prodprod!

Kewl! Thank you, dearest lady. Nope, just in the outline stage. Still trying to figure out how Hope came back. How to tie up some loose ends . . . like Lady Wendy's propensity for bringing in many young, battle-hardened adventuring types . . . oh well, it will be done when it gets done . . .

BK

Old 03-15-2001, 01:38 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Side note . . . I was listening to Matchbox 20 when I wrote this . . . guess what song came on when I started . . .

BK
Uh? Duh moment...Totally CluelessCloud...uh?

CB
Old 03-15-2001, 03:33 PM   #18
Gray Mage
Banned User

(Raises hand shyly from back of room) Uhhhh, Mr. Knight sir, that was a GREAT story, but, uhhh........you see......well....I hope.....I mean.....Dead?!?!?! I hope the Mighty Gray mage was charmed or something, I mean Really why would a Gray mage attack such a Burly, good looking(that's what Cloudy says), strong, Powerful Knight such as yourself.

Just a thought. Anyway I really enjoyed the story!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-15-2001, 05:26 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gray Mage! I should doubt 'twas you at all! Mayhap another mage has taken the name you bear or mayhap it is the order of the Gray Mages that Black Knight speaks of/? (eyes the mage carefully) I do not believe, good mage, that The Black Knight would have accepted your fealty had he duelled with you not that very long ago!

Oh, I do not know...'tis all so very confusing. Lord of Alcohol? Or is it Lord of Sobriety today? Whichever, I should like a bit of that fruity turnip wine concoction you were serving the other day. I feel the need to forget some things anon. (she sighs deeply and heads into the keep, by way of a side door to the west wing)

StormCloud, gathering the thunder

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-15-2001, 09:11 PM   #20
Stealthy

Excellent BK, glad you went with Servando, as I like the name and the fact he is an assassin. I promise to update the other story on Sunday, when I will have more time to re-read both threads again, so the continuity stands some chance of life!

------------------

Never accept an invitation from Wolfgir to a BBQ!