Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-25-2001, 04:16 PM   #181
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh brilliant can we get the ghost singer person to do mr tambourine man that i would like to hear now .

I thought killer was removed (bloddy evil cancerous growth on the arse of the forum) by Memnoch im unhappy to see him return, so then time to break out the flamethrowers.

What pray tell is availible at the bar and can we get a diminutive gnome with a turnip for a hat as a stand up comedian to go with the mystic singersalthough with the Gnome for company theyll get really angry and frustated and up playing the sex pistols which will ruin this place's cheerful with axes on the side karma

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 04:38 PM   #182
Lord Shield

The windows go black. Some of the patrons worry that it is being moved to the Shadow realm again. but it is not
Lord Shield runs to the doorway and pulls back Yoshimo as he goes to look outside. A black pseudopod shoots in from the blackness outside. Instead of Yoshimo, it envelopes Lord Shield and he is pulled back into the blackness
Have fun guys!!

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-25-2001, 04:55 PM   #183
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan launches a sneak attack on the boring angel by clattering him across the back of the head with a chair

"Bar brawl" he screams

(right before ducking under a conveniently located table....)
Old 05-25-2001, 04:56 PM   #184
BladeMaster

OCC

That is ok Lord Shield. I was involved in trying to get things calmed down concerning what happened and did not get to bed until after 6am Mountain standard time.

IC

"Lord Shield what have you done this time" Angel yells towards him just as he is sucked out the door

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 05:01 PM   #185
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Black psuedo pod WHAT THE HELL IS THAT. Frig it time to start casting mteor storm ill get the Evil hell spawn AHAHAHAHAHAH(or so im told). How does that spell go gain, oh yes fireball here goes

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 05:03 PM   #186
BladeMaster

"I am not boring DonkeyWan" Angel says to DonkeyWan just as the chair hit the invisible barrier surrounding Angel. "I am just trying to have a conversation with my good friend Reeka and you go and spill her drink"

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 05:06 PM   #187
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Too right Fireballs for every one and please dont start flaming each other im sure your both wonderful and friendly people la la la. Enough peace talk time for a horrid wilting

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 05:21 PM   #188
BladeMaster

OCC

What are you talking about jabidas we are just roll playing our characters

------------------

Old 05-25-2001, 05:25 PM   #189
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh sorry i thought that was going to turn into some horrific mess like with that ken teambg person, im reading that flamewar at the moment and its kind of on my brain

WHat is the thing that got lord shield I liked him and i hope i didnt fry him

------------------
Old 05-25-2001, 05:33 PM   #190
BladeMaster

OCC

Don't worry about it jabidas. I was involved in trying to calm things down in that big mess.

IC

"I have a feeling one of Lord Shield's enemies is out to get him and his Bar" Angels tells jabidas

------------------