Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 02-05-2002, 07:18 AM   #1
nameless crazy
Dungeon Master

Actually I have posted it already here but since no one reply, I just post it again and hope someone can help me.
What monster can give me most EXP, especially at high level? At level 20's I can fight oozites at swarm to gain experience, but it will be terrible after lv.30's. Also many sites have information about monsters in wiz7 but none of them have information on those in wiz8. So is ther any sites that I can find theit info?
nameless crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2002, 07:55 AM   #2
Warhammer
Baaz Draconian

The mountain wilderness is a good place to hunt for XP: Molten Scorchers give 900.000 XP each, and are easily delt with, if you cast a full power Element Shield.
Old 02-05-2002, 12:19 PM   #3
MaskedFrog
Drow Warrior

Try going around Ascension Peak area. This area seems to spawn the highest level monsters with 100,000 or more exp per character per battle.
MaskedFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2002, 05:25 AM   #4
nameless crazy
Dungeon Master

I ask the question because I want to solo a Faerie ninja to lv.50 and the exp required will be about 2,600,000,000! As those monster are 900k each. About 2700 kill will yield the exp (very inaccurate, just a rough number).
BTW I can't try it yet since I am preparing for exam.....
nameless crazy is offline   Reply With Quote