Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 08-22-2007, 01:51 PM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

Embarressed Transformers - Toys

I didn't know where to put this so if someone can think of a better place please move it

For about the last year (maybe I'm having my mid life crisis) I've been collecting transformers again, I remember when they first came out back in the early 1980's and I've enjoyed buying (and playing with them) again, not just the original ones but newer ones like the 'classic', Cybertron, and Energon lines. I've now amassed over 30 of them (I must stop or my wife will kill me )

Is this normal for a 31 year old? Does anyone else collect them? I'd like to know I'm not alone.

Edit, haha how funny a post about Transformers and my avatar is a Quintesson!! Is that a sign??

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!

Last edited by Target; 08-22-2007 at 01:53 PM. Reason: something funny.
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 09:55 AM   #2
Sigmar
Unicorn

Default Re: Transformers - Toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
I didn't know where to put this so if someone can think of a better place please move it

For about the last year (maybe I'm having my mid life crisis) I've been collecting transformers again, I remember when they first came out back in the early 1980's and I've enjoyed buying (and playing with them) again, not just the original ones but newer ones like the 'classic', Cybertron, and Energon lines. I've now amassed over 30 of them (I must stop or my wife will kill me )

Is this normal for a 31 year old? Does anyone else collect them? I'd like to know I'm not alone.

Edit, haha how funny a post about Transformers and my avatar is a Quintesson!! Is that a sign??
I personally don't collect them (only transformer I have now is Masterpiece Optimus Prime) but I am a massive Transformer fan. Trust me, you're not alone in your love of transformer collecting.

http://www.allspark.com/

That's the only other forum I post on, I go by Reload over there. It's a nice community.
Sigmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:44 AM   #3
Target
Red Dragon

Cheers Sigmar, I'll check out your link.

Mind you if you only have one, you can't get much bigger / better than a Masterpiece Optimus Prime

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
Balintherlas
Symbol of Cyric

NERDS!!! GEEKS!!! FANBOYS!!!

Hahaha just jokin my friends, I've got a story I think you'll find amusing and pitiful. I was born in 86, so I don't really remember Transformers at all, but I do vaguely remember Beast Wars and I liked those toys. However, after seeing the movie this summer, I was compelled to go out and buy some transformers, and whats worse, people I know have found out about it, du dun duunnn!!!! So I'm sure my little brother thinks I'm a nerd, my mom and dad as well, and not too mention one of my close friends came to my house as I was playing with them,