Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-05-2002, 09:55 AM   #1
Bettises
Welcomed New User

Im new at this so dont cane me too much, this is a really basic question and I am probably doing something obvious wrong!!

How do I transfer over my BG1 character to BG2???

Andy
Bettises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 10:05 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

First and foremost, welcome to IW! [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now, for thy question. You must have both games installed on the same comp, and your BG1-character must be saved. Then, start BG2, and go to 'Single Player', and 'New Game'. Then, while you are at the character generation-screen, there should be a button called 'Import' down to the lower right. From there, it should be quite understandable.
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 10:20 AM   #3
Bettises
Welcomed New User

Thankyou kindly for your promt response, I shall try that this evening I must have been missing something when I tried yesterday.

On my signal, unleash hell.
Bettises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2002, 10:33 AM   #4
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Bettises:
On my signal, unleash hell.
"I am Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the armies in the north, general of the Felix-legions. Loyal servant of the true emperor Marcus Aurelius.
Father of a murdered son, husband of a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Gotta love that movie. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote