Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-21-2001, 11:16 AM   #31
Nevyn
Dungeon Master

Nevyn an old man from Aberwyn in Deverry open silently the door and goes in. No one notice becouse he holds his aura close to himself.
A fight would soon occur, two men was arguing about something he noticed and walked to the barkeeper.
"Well one mjød for me", the barkeeper maked him one mjød.
He take a table near the wall so he can lean his back at it, waiting.

------------------
The wisdom is only possist by the learning.
Old 05-21-2001, 11:24 AM   #32
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Killer: STOP SPAMMING. I will NOT keep following you around and edit your spam (which totally screws up the forum pages) out of every post you make. This is a thread for ROLEPLAY, not spam where you just type nonsense for no reason.

Thank you!

------------------
Old 05-21-2001, 12:12 PM   #33
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:

Killer: STOP SPAMMING. I will NOT keep following you around and edit your spam (which totally screws up the forum pages) out of every post you make. This is a thread for ROLEPLAY, not spam where you just type nonsense for no reason.

Thank you!

Thanks Memny! BTW if you won't follow him around, then I will!
Killer you are very welcome to this thread as long as you at least try to 1. write in something that at least *looks* like English (or any other language for that matter ) and 2. your posts actually contribute something to the thread!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 05-21-2001).]
Old 05-21-2001, 02:33 PM   #34
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

DonkeyWan, the indifferent (and frequently confused) archer steps to the bar and orders a non-alcoholic, clear, fizzing drink, with a slice of lemon and a little umbrella to stop the bubbles flying up his nose.

As he does so, he sees a man with a huge head dancing around in a tutu. "surely I can beat him up and gain some experience (and the gratitude of many of the occupants of the bar)?"
he thinks....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Six seconds later, Donkeywan has learned some new things,

1] guys in dresses have a mean disposition

2] guys with big heads in dresses are predisposed to head butting

3] guys with big heads, who dance around in tutu dresses in a bar full of psychotic, sword wielding lunatics, MUST be tougher than they appear

Donkeywan goes back for his drink and asks for a cloth to stem the flow of blood from his nose.....

Old 05-21-2001, 02:38 PM   #35
BladeMaster

OCC

Hey Melusine. I try to roleplay but some of the people in here just shot everything down that I do that is why my characters left. Until things setle down in here they will not be back. I try and put up with Caleb's child like play because he is only 17 but sometimes he goes to far with me. Even Reeka is getting tired of him that is why she does does not post here.

ICC

the bartender is shocked when all of a sudden there is a bag of 20,000gp pieces apear on the counter. There is a note attached saying this is for our bill for which we forgot to pay before we left. Signed by Angel, Kors, Elminster and Mystra

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 02:50 PM   #36
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

*You see a bunch of Druegar bust in with a guy in a black cape*
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I am Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil!
Give me your gold or we shall destroy you!

Old 05-21-2001, 03:00 PM   #37
Raze
The Magister

Do we have to check all our weapons?

Can't I keep one of the smaller ones, how about my lucky dagger?

I once faced a hord of Beholders with only this dagger,
(I was answering the call of nature you see and they just crept up on me)
obviously I then had to run for my life. Im not stupid you know.

Anyway I soon regrouped and made a bloody mess out of those beholders.
I danced on their remains like a frenchman making wine!
Hurrah!!
Old 05-21-2001, 03:16 PM   #38
Link
Jack Burton

Link is wondering what Melusine's answer is ......

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-21-2001, 03:21 PM   #39
BladeMaster

OCC

I have nothing against you Link. What we had going was fun.

------------------

Old 05-21-2001, 03:42 PM   #40
Link
Jack Burton

Lost me there Blade Master. Dunno what you're talking about...???

ICC

Link stares outside. In the distance the two moons of the Forgotten Realms let a shimmering light down in the bar. It is full moon, which means a lot of evil things wander around now. It wouldn't be safe for a mere peasant to go outside now, but Link doesn't worry. He can defend himself.
He smiles a little. He remembers a time, not too long ago when he fought an evil gang of werewolves in the Black Forest. It was a vicious battle and it seemed the evil beasts were coming horde after horde, but then, they somehow disappeared, and a huge wolf appeared. It was white, not like the other werewolfs Link had encountered before. He growled and in the dark the red eyes of the wolf lit up. They were dark eyes, eyes full of hate and evil. This was no ordinary werewolf, this was the one called Silvermoon. A wolfwere which had lived in these parts of Faerun for over 600 years. It was believed to be unmortal....until it encountered Link. In the fierce battle that followed Link killed the monster, and took a few of its hairs, as they were very strong. Still now, at every full moon, Link can feel the hairs, that he wove in his own hair, heat up, as if the creature is still alive, but only in the hairs. At those nights Links hair flashes up, the white parts very light against the other parts of his hair....
Link can still hear the beast growl at him, as if he was fighting the battle right now. The wolf hissing and growling, trying to hit the fighter with its paws, but the fighter was not to be catched that easily. It seemed like he was dancing round and round the werewolf, dealing blows each time. The wonds grew fatal, and at last the werewolf fell to the ground, to never rise again...Yes. Link still remembers.
Suddenly he hears the growling again. Wasn't it in his memory then? Is Silvermoon still alive? He can sense danger for sure. But where does it come from? He looks around him in the bar. Who could it be? Everyone seems quite normal to him, but something isn't what it looks like. That man there perhaps? Or the gnome behind the table on the far right?
A hissing sound tells him all he needs to know. He turns his eyes to a fair lady, standing a few feet away. Links eyes close themselves a little. He looks at the woman, and speaks up:
"Identify yourself, evil creature, and suffer the consequences!"
The woman roars, and immediately morphs into a wolfwere and jumps up to attack. Azurewolf realizes that he's far too late to interfear, and jumps up to help the lonely warrior...

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......