Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-23-2001, 09:01 PM   #41
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Haha, Neb! You have to do something in order to get some scales. One dragon= one set of armor.
IC: The dragon rears up, fire in its eyes, it lets out a massive fire explosion. Everyone dodges the enormous fireball, and try to recover when the beast shoots another. The dragon manages to get a hold of Lord Raptor, and squeezes the chicken in it's tight grasp. Lord Raptor pulls his Flametongue over his head, and dismembers the dragon's hand. The dragon howls in agony. It uses another Wing Buffet, and slams Lord Raptor into the nearby wall. A few pieces collapse on top of the bruised chicken. The dragon rears its head back, preparing for another fireball, when its eyes roll up into its head. The giant monster collapses to the ground, making it rumble a little. Everyone surrounds the dragon, checking its corpse. Around the stomach, a sword presses out, and makes a sharp 'V'. Crawling out of the dragon's intestines, comes Rhazor.
OOC: Neb, meaning: I get them.
IC:

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 07-24-2001).]
Old 07-23-2001, 09:34 PM   #42
Neb
Account deleted by Request

OOC: We'll see about that!
IC: Seeing Rhazor carve his way out through the dragon's stomach, Kivan and his friends realized that the dragon was going to be dead soon, they would have to act quickly if they were to get enough of the scales for a suit of armor.

They cautiosly edged their way out of the mouth of the tunnel and under cover of an invisibility spell snuck over towards the dragon, waiting for the time when it would fall at which moment Nebucadnezzar would cast a spell that would teleport the majority of it's scales into the bag of holding he had hidden beneath his robe and then quickly teleport them into the Ethereal plane where they could escape from anyone else who was seeking the scales.
Old 07-24-2001, 12:20 AM   #43
Nanobyte

OOC: Why would Kivan be stealing? He is a good-aligned character. Plus, it's kind of obvious that the scales are missing off of a dragon.. You're making the real out of the unreal. You can't teleport scales. They have to be torn off of the body.. Common sense my good fellow!

[This message has been edited by Nanobyte (edited 07-24-2001).]
Old 07-24-2001, 12:57 AM   #44
Grinch
The Magister

OOC: Fairly disgusting, the dragon sounds to be pretty tore up already. I thought 3rd ed Dragons were supposed to be tough,why isn't it casting spells,healing itself and kicking ass? Secondly isn't it just about impossible to back stab a dragon? And 3rd,oh never mind,let's just get this over with..

IC: Ash moves in around the twisting dragon trying to cripple it a bit more,he gets in a good swing with his sword on a foreleg (ain't getting near the rear since it's exploded),the dragon's head whips around and it's strikes with it's clawed paw.the undead hunter gets the sword up to guard in time,and the force of the dragon's strike impales its clawed hand on the sword. Shreiking terribly it yanks back and tries to shake the sword loose.Hanging on grimly Ash dangles from dragons paw. Without pause the dragon blasts him point blank with a roaring gout of flame,then flings him to one side where he smoulders fitfully.The Red dragon plate he is wearing protects him somewhat from the fire,as did the enchantment from his sword,but he's not happy. Eyes swollen shut he stumbles on his hands and knees swinging the great sword blindly in an attempt to rejoin the fray.

------------------
Grinch
Old 07-24-2001, 01:08 AM   #45
Nanobyte

OOC: It has done all of those.
IC:
Old 07-24-2001, 03:47 AM   #46
Lord Shield

OOC: It cannot cast spells or breathe more flame while the Inertia Staff is cramming its jaws. I agree, though, it swould take a lot more than a sword slash to cut off its hand. BTW, the chicken is Lord Raptor not Lord Shield

The dragon bashes its head against a wall until it frees the staff, which falls into its gullet. It then heals itself and the characters look exasperated

Rhazor slashes from the inside. The staff exudes negative energy, draining the dragon as it fights

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 07-24-2001, 06:31 PM   #47
jabidas
Silver Dragon

The dragons blood flows freely and Jabidas mutters game over and finishs it with some magic mistles, a bit of an anticlimax he supposes but what the hell.

The sorcerer wanders around the body and decides to spit on it, the bloody corpse dosnt look so impresive in death. The steam rises from it as the elf watchs the other adventurers carve it.

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 08:50 PM   #48
Lioness
Jack Burton

A young ranger appears on the scene, her red hair flowing dowm her back and her emerald eyes flashing. Obviously a young warrior, she leaps at the dragon with her flaming sword! However, it takes her a few moments to realize the dragon is dead. oh...oops.

OOC:um...what is this thread all about, LS?

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD
Old 07-24-2001, 09:04 PM   #49
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Hi Lioness, the thread at the moment is in a long story moment, to get to the point we are on the world of Titan and at the beginning of the quest the group got captured by some wizards who stopped us from using magic with collers, the group escaped through the typical mix of extreme violence and bloodshed with the the odd bit of torture for kicks. The problem with this was Tancreds talking sword turned back into a wizard, went apeshit and tried to kill everyone, the eventual result was Lord Raptor backstabbed him and we all went on a quest to kill a dragon for some bizarre ritual to turn the wizard back into a talking sword. Does that sound odd? it is.

Now to the story once more, Jabidas looks at the ranger kicking the crap out of a corpse and shouts Hail Traveller and continues in a quiter tone I love shouting that. The sorcerer is puzzled and wonders what shall they do now...

------------------
Old 07-24-2001, 09:10 PM   #50
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC:thanx Jabidas, can I be part of "the group"?
IC:the ranger turns at the sound of a human voice to see a mage staring at her. "oh...umm...sorry."She then turns to the band of adventurers and says to them, "Please help me! I was traveling with my defender, the Lioness Tamora, and we were ambushed by bandits. Tamora was injured mortally and taken captive, while i barely escaped with my life. You must help me rescue her, she is not a normal animal. She is a mage trapped in the form of a lioness, but if you help me free her, we can help you in your journeys."
*pleading look*

------------------

Official teaser and ranger of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe in GD