Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-08-2002, 11:39 PM   #1
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

News story Strange that none of the dream locations are to be found in Britain I thought. There must be something worth visiting?
Old 11-09-2002, 12:20 AM   #2
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Me too. What about Stonehedge?? Well it is just rocks. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Anyways do you have a link to see the top 50 places to see.

Is there any in Canada??
Old 11-09-2002, 12:25 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

The Great Barrier Reaf - ok, sure...
SYDNEY ?? Not much to see there, if you ask me. Gosford, maybe; Mount Panorama, maybe; but SYDNEY ?? It`s a big city, with alot of skyscrapers. Especially in the suburbs that actually have motels...
Old 11-09-2002, 12:53 AM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Seeing as how the British Broadcasting Company did it they probalby asked us brits and living around the stuff all the time means we hardly ever what to see it after being forced by parents and school trips when we were young. And well it in England, any dream place would be far, far far away IMHO.
Old 11-09-2002, 08:55 AM   #5
Sio

In Britain I think one of the most beautiful places, and easily owrthy of top 50 place, is York. I live not an hour away from it and regulary go there, especially during the summer, the cobblestone streets have remained the same since the victorian age, and so do the buildings, whenn its suny its the most relaxing place in the world for me.
You can go to one place and it will be bustling with shoppers but around the corner will be a quiet old cafe, a nice one not a greasy spoon! where you can sit outside and it will be quiet, sunny, great for reading a book and having a cup of tea.
If anyone is ever near York in the UK I sooooo reccomend visiting it, beautiful architecture, and nice friendly people too [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2002, 09:11 AM   #6
WillowIX
Apophis

It´s statistics and those ALWAYS lie . Those "top 50" places are the favorite destination for British tourists. That´s probably why there are no British locations on the list. Disney world a dream location? And Las Vegas? lmao! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] The article sounds better than it really is

[ 11-09-2002, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]