Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 02:26 AM   #1
20mithrandir

Hi there,

I've lost the Heretic Key, so is there any chance to solve the Serpent Temple Quest(s) without that key?
I don't want to start over again.

Thx, Mithrandir

Old 10-18-2000, 02:47 AM   #2
Steelfire

You don´t need Heretic key, you only miss some good stuff and some statue.

Old 10-18-2000, 03:49 AM   #3
20mithrandir

But I need the Wand of Serpents for the ceremony - and I thought it's in the library because I've searched the whole Temple and didn't find it.
Am I wrong? Please give me a B I G hint.

Thx, Mithrandir

Old 10-18-2000, 04:38 AM   #4
Mindless

You need to find 5 statues - four monkey statues and one serpent..Examine the library floor and you should see that four of the bookcases are "connected"...Place the monkey statues in these cases and the serpent in only one that's left...Good Luck...

Old 10-18-2000, 04:58 AM   #5
20mithrandir

I have all the items but where the *** is the library - i'm running around this temple since days and never found it.

Old 10-18-2000, 05:09 AM   #6
Mindless

Hmmm...I don't remember library being so well hidden... Try searching the temple carefully - use the map, write down notes and pay attention to closed doors or suspicious walls...Also try using the Spirit Eye spell - it helps...Good luck and don't give up...

Old 10-19-2000, 03:06 AM   #7
snakeman

Looking at the BIG snakes head where the brazier is(which you will use to open the head) go down the right passageway.