Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-15-2003, 11:09 PM   #1
Tom-Slayer
Manshoon

Whats ur guys fav spell in SOA and y? what would u use it for? Me i would choose MMM i mean juggling meteors around and scaring ppl with em would be pretty kool.Actually now that i think about it i reakon thats a really kool spell , hmm yea.
Old 04-15-2003, 11:11 PM   #2
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Time Stop, no contest. Why you ask? I'd be able to sleep in more often.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 11:13 PM   #3
Angelousss
Red Wizard of Thay

adhw, i love that spell
Old 04-15-2003, 11:19 PM   #4
Arquendil Lorigollo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'd have to agree with Melf's Minute Meteors,
it gives me that sort of Gandalf-throwing-flaming-pinecones feel from The Hobbit
If you're accepting nominations from ToB, well I'd have to say Nahal's Reckless Dweomer,
the thought of a mighty level 30-something mage using arcs of surging energy to...............send birds flying out of his robes!
Think of the power! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa....
Well... maybe that's just me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2003, 11:25 PM   #5
Tom-Slayer
Manshoon

Why in the 9 hells are there birds in his robes in the first place? does he kill stuff or is he a 3 year old party magician?
Old 04-15-2003, 11:59 PM   #6
super_smasher3
Dungeon Master

There's not, he just summons them. That's what NRD does. It's a level one spell that has a chance to cast a higher level spell that you've written in your mage book, but it also has a chance to do something random. i.e. changing the sex of the party or summoning some birds or becoming itchy.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever belives in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
super_smasher3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 12:12 AM   #7
Tom-Slayer
Manshoon

Changing the sex of party ? that can not be a great site this list is the ugly change of sex list : aerie,korgan,jan,not anomen hes already part girl the funies change of sex would be edwin o wait no ( LOL ) minsc? or better yet BOO!
Old 04-16-2003, 04:43 AM   #8
ShadowChild
Manshoon

I kinda like Chromatic Orb, not a massively powerful but its saved my ass a few times - MMM is a nice spell! and fast too!
Never violate a woman nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.<br /><br /><i>Druss The Legend</i>
ShadowChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 04:58 AM   #9
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

i like PW:Blind. Use it on anyone, and if it works (can't remember how it can be resisted, if at all) then they are blind, feel free to kill them at your lessure, they wont attack back.
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
White Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 04:58 AM   #10
D*Ranged

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowChild:
I kinda like Chromatic Orb, not a massively powerful but its saved my ass a few times - MMM is a nice spell! and fast too!
Lower resistx2 + doomx2 + greater malison + Chromatic orb lvl 12 = A dead shadow dragon. Not always, but can take out this oversized lizard in one shot.