Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-23-2000, 08:20 PM   #1
Silencer

Hi,

I have looked for a way to open the pentagram tower now for six days. I have no 2nd key, or yank or crank or whatever is needed to activate this mechanism and open the secret door that seems to be at the bookshelf.

I have read all old posts on that subject, but none was of help. One spoke of a key in a chest in the second level above the grates. But I did open all chests and have no key. Is there a hidden room with the key/crank? Perhaps anyone can help me kindly and give exact directions. After a week of searching I grow tired of this.

Thank you.

Old 10-23-2000, 09:32 PM   #2
Silversword

I found it in a chest on the second floor of a room near where the elevator is. If you go up the stairs by the elevator, there are two doors at the top. Enter the right hand door and at the end of that platform there is a chest. Inside the chest there was a crank. Use the crank on the mechanism.

Good Luck!

Old 10-23-2000, 09:42 PM   #3
Silencer

Aehm, I have opened that chest, but have no crank. (You mean the elevator in the room where the first key hangs on the wall?? That one lead downwards.) I have search all places, if I had lost it, but didn't found anything. But thanks for the info. I have no previous savegame now to try again.

Has anyone found the crank elsewhere?

Old 10-25-2000, 12:28 AM   #4
Asrial

Remember the room where you were trapped until you had killed a large group of those wailing spirits (the light colored variety)?

The level right above that has a chest on each side, the chest on the right is where the crank is (at least, I think it's the right).