Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-26-2001, 10:22 PM   #1
I Give Up
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is the Cowel Wizard quest and I've gotten lost in the other quests along the way. I'm not sure which one to puruse. I've gone to the docks and I've ended up joining Mae'vers guild in the process. I've also begun working for the shadowband thieves. Does it matter in what order I complete the quests? Are there time constraints for quests? Not sure where to go. I would appreciate any advice. Oh and I'm doing this with a Lawful Evil Necromancer if it helps. Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by I Give Up (edited 08-26-2001).]
Old 08-26-2001, 10:49 PM   #2
I Give Up
Elite Waterdeep Guard

***bump****

------------------
Old 08-26-2001, 10:54 PM   #3
NightRanger
Welcomed New User

Check in the mountains of a sleepy little town far to the east
Old 08-26-2001, 11:09 PM   #4
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by I Give Up:
This is the Cowel Wizard quest and I've gotten lost in the other quests along the way. I'm not sure which one to puruse. I've gone to the docks and I've ended up joining Mae'vers guild in the process. I've also begun working for the shadowband thieves. Does it matter in what order I complete the quests? Are there time constraints for quests? Not sure where to go. I would appreciate any advice. Oh and I'm doing this with a Lawful Evil Necromancer if it helps. Thanks in advance.

[This message has been edited by I Give Up (edited 08-26-2001).]
SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Actually, you would have probably gotten a little more benefit siding with Bodhi, but once you make the choice, you're stuck with it. There are no time limits on the quests (there are a few exceptions, mainly in the Underdark, but other than that you can do anything in whichever order you have them).

Valygar is in a cabin in the northwest part of the Umar Hills. Since you are evil, just kill his sorry ass (he's a ranger, after all). DON'T GIVE HIS BODY TO TOLGERIAS. If you talk to him before you kill him, you'll get a hint about what his body can be used for (it allows you access to the area that Tolgerias wants for his own purposes; why do something to benefit him when you can benefit yourself ).

------------------

Death is only the beginning...
Old 08-27-2001, 12:13 AM   #5
I Give Up
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks. I'm wandering thru Umar now but I keep getting Runtime C++ errors. Rebooted a couple times. Has anyone seen this before. I have the offical patch as well. Thanks again.

------------------
--Retreat is not an option--