Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2001, 08:27 PM   #11
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

We will hunt them down and kill them, this was an act of war not a crime. We know where most, if not all, of the terrorist training camps are located. They will be removed. Any new ones that appear will likewise be removed.

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 09-13-2001, 09:23 PM   #12
Anubis
Dungeon Master

The problem is Bin Laden has a way of making a sneaky escape
Old 09-13-2001, 09:29 PM   #13
nick1979
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:

If it were up to me (and it is not ) I would capture bin Laden alive, bring him to the US and drop him in Manhatten on a street corner! Make it well publicized when he will be dropped off and where, and see how long he lasts

Thats the best idea I've heard yet!

------------------

TD..TD...
Old 09-13-2001, 09:32 PM   #14
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Kill him with a flamethrower. Burn him to hell it would.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-13-2001, 09:38 PM   #15
Anubis
Dungeon Master

Strap him in an airplane with tons of fuel and crash it into a building full of his followers. Poetic Justice

------------------

You shall sit in judgment with Osiris
Old 09-13-2001, 09:40 PM   #16
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Good grief. SOME of you seem little better than the terrorists themselves. Do you REALLY want to sink that low?

------------------

Old 09-14-2001, 08:07 AM   #17
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
I wonder if all the people opposed to the death penalty might be reconsidering their positions about right now.

On the contrary Dio. These people have proved that they are not afraid of death. bin Laden would love his chance to become a martyr and thousands would step forward to take his place. Best to lock him up for ever.

It's interesting that I wouldn't worry if he was killed in an attack on his base but I'm against the death penalty. Very strange.

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Don't mention the score - I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it!
Old 09-14-2001, 08:10 AM   #18
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
On the contrary Dio. These people have proved that they are not afraid of death. bin Laden would love his chance to become a martyr and thousands would step forward to take his place. Best to lock him up for ever.

It's interesting that I wouldn't worry if he was killed in an attack on his base but I'm against the death penalty. Very strange.

Wow, Donut. You just captured my thoughts on this matter in a few lines!

------------------
Melusine, Sultry Elflet, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the OHF, LH and HADB

Your voice is ambrosia
Amy Brown Fantasy Art
Old 09-14-2001, 10:31 AM   #19
Dramnek_Ulk

Killing the perpertrators would make a martyr of them,this would just make everything worse. Also the idea of torturing someone is a sad old one that gets dragged out everytime something bad happens,it is very immature and regressive.
What the perpertrators have done is to inflict suffering and pain upon many people. To torture anyone would to be doing the same thing on a smaller scale. To imprison them is the only option as it go's some way towards neutering their status and makes them look weak and foolish.
And while it may be considered an act of war etc, the USA goverment has been supporting or wageing many wars around the world that in some cases have killed more people than in this tradgdy and have been just as evil.

Old 09-14-2001, 10:36 AM   #20
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Dramnek_Ulk:
Killing the perpertrators would make a martyr of them,this would just make everything worse. Also the idea of torturing someone is a sad old one that gets dragged out everytime something bad happens,it is very immature and regressive.
What the perpertrators have done is to inflict suffering and pain upon many people. To torture anyone would to be doing the same thing on a smaller scale. To imprison them is the only option as it go's some way towards neutering their status and makes them look weak and foolish.
And while it may be considered an act of war etc, the USA goverment has been supporting or wageing many wars around the world that in some cases have killed more people than in this tradgdy and have been just as evil.
I agree 100%, Dramnek - which may be a first for us?!

------------------