Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker

Old 08-10-2001, 07:56 AM   #1
Ziroc

Just wanted to let you guys know-- I added a few new things.. One was the Interface Icon cursors and other stuff.

What I am working on NOW is overland maps.. I am doing the Trollmoors 'area' and some other popular areas.

Also, I am rendering actual buildings for the overland maps, so when you reach a building, it can then show a 'bigpic' of the Castle/Keep up close, or even an MPEG of the gates opening! So many ideas!

...And MANY more Monster and Player Icons on the way.. I had been busy with relocating this forum and my mom is in the Hosptial, so I have been kinda putting stuff on hold, but she seems better now, and I've begun again on it all..

Just an update, more soon!

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks
Old 08-10-2001, 12:24 PM   #2
foody
Manshoon

Can you please make icon combat for kids (both males and females) and make like 10 different icon combats for kids? I need it for my game. Thanks.

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 12:38 PM   #3
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

Thanks for the hard work Ziroc. I'm glad to see the forum operating again.

Richard
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 05:11 PM   #4
manikus
Jack Burton

i eagerly look forward to the new art! and don't worry about time constraints...there are some things more important than games.

i think those are great ideas for the maps, btw. i'd been thinking about doing something like that myself, but wasn't sure where to start...now i'm going to have to work harder.

thanks for putting out such good work.
manikus is offline   Reply With Quote